India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

barun is tired.

irenenaidu Senior Member
irenenaidu
irenenaidu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
okay so after reading dna article the thing that already me and mom discussed has been cleared now that barun is actually tired.he said 12 hours of work is affecting his health and everybody who is observing barun or admiring him can say how he was in the earlier episodes and now how thin he has become.so break to banta hai.
                        another thing that i wanted to ask those people who are upset.anyone who has a job profile in IT sector or say in any other MNCs always have the liberty to change their office after each contract comes to an end.so why can't a tv actor have this liberty?

Edited by ireneluvsarun - 08 November 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinben-10anamika-mynameNahidsultanajugnusskaug25ninetails9999Pyaaraarnavashmir24Charmz_58ArnavKhushijodipieryrose.SobtiLicious.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ireneluvsarun

okay so after reading dna article the thing that already me and mom discussed has been cleared now that barun is actually tired.he said 12 hours of work is affecting his health and everybody who is observing barun or admiring him can say how he was in the earlier episodes and now how thin he has become.so break to banta hai.
                        another thing that i wanted to ask those people who are upset.anyone who has a job profile in IT sector or say in any other MNCs always have the liberty to change their office after each contract comes to an end.so why can't a tv actor have this liberty?

pl wait till bs officially confirms all this stuff media can go to nay extent..i guess u all knw..everyone is tired..the whole articvle is just made up...for sure any one can gues that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav

chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I am a bit upset right now so I will say the difference is that he has an audience.
I just read the article that he is tired and I got a bit angry..
He now has an international fan base, got so many awards and now he is tired?
Im not buying this..so much for commitment?

But I have a feeling that there is more to the story..or i just cant accept that reason.;I donk know..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodivanitha3dArshi.Sugi.IPK

remyaachandran Senior Member
remyaachandran
remyaachandran

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Everyone deserves a break.ppl like barun really don't have time for their personal life. Seriously guys...these ppl  are working day and night for the success of their show and for us Fans. They definitely need a break ...They have a life outside TV serials!!! 
This is my POV...Smile

Regards,
Remya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sskaug25Pyaaraarnav

Pharma3 Senior Member
Pharma3
Pharma3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Then why to select this profession.he could have stayed in Mnc where he could have lot of choices

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodivanitha3d

remyaachandran Senior Member
remyaachandran
remyaachandran

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
See think practically...Any human being working continuously will feel exhausted..After all there is a saturation point for everything. We feel tired, and professional life is not everything right??...

pls do think abt it...:)

-Remya
madhurima.devu Senior Member
madhurima.devu
madhurima.devu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Guys every field is stress oriented... Not only telly industry.. They r people who are working more than 12 hrs a day... They don't need a break... He worked for 3n half years wat abt people working past 10-15 years? SANAYA doesn't require a break... This just built up stories... M nt going to buy that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3d

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i cannot belive this..!!
and surely i bet its not BARUN'S WORD!!
he has turned a ScapeGoat ,,N PH/cvs is to blame for!!

Go to top