irenenaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
okay so after reading dna article the thing that already me and mom discussed has been cleared now that barun is actually tired.he said 12 hours of work is affecting his health and everybody who is observing barun or admiring him can say how he was in the earlier episodes and now how thin he has become.so break to banta hai.
                        another thing that i wanted to ask those people who are upset.anyone who has a job profile in IT sector or say in any other MNCs always have the liberty to change their office after each contract comes to an end.so why can't a tv actor have this liberty?
Edited by ireneluvsarun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ireneluvsarun

okay so after reading dna article the thing that already me and mom discussed has been cleared now that barun is actually tired.he said 12 hours of work is affecting his health and everybody who is observing barun or admiring him can say how he was in the earlier episodes and now how thin he has become.so break to banta hai.

another thing that i wanted to ask those people who are upset.anyone who has a job profile in IT sector or say in any other MNCs always have the liberty to change their office after each contract comes to an end.so why can't a tv actor have this liberty?

pl wait till bs officially confirms all this stuff media can go to nay extent..i guess u all knw..everyone is tired..the whole articvle is just made up...for sure any one can gues that...
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am a bit upset right now so I will say the difference is that he has an audience.
I just read the article that he is tired and I got a bit angry..
He now has an international fan base, got so many awards and now he is tired?
Im not buying this..so much for commitment?

But I have a feeling that there is more to the story..or i just cant accept that reason.;I donk know..
remyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone deserves a break.ppl like barun really don't have time for their personal life. Seriously guys...these ppl  are working day and night for the success of their show and for us Fans. They definitely need a break ...They have a life outside TV serials!!! 
This is my POV...😊

Regards,
Remya
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Then why to select this profession.he could have stayed in Mnc where he could have lot of choices
remyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See think practically...Any human being working continuously will feel exhausted..After all there is a saturation point for everything. We feel tired, and professional life is not everything right??...

pls do think abt it...:)

-Remya
madhurima.devu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys every field is stress oriented... Not only telly industry.. They r people who are working more than 12 hrs a day... They don't need a break... He worked for 3n half years wat abt people working past 10-15 years? SANAYA doesn't require a break... This just built up stories... M nt going to buy that...
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i cannot belive this..!!
and surely i bet its not BARUN'S WORD!!
he has turned a ScapeGoat ,,N PH/cvs is to blame for!!
Nahidsultana thumbnail
If Barun is really tired thn he should take a break!! But y for sooo long!!!! Th break can b for 1 week 2 week or 1 or 2 month but y th time is not confirmed!!! If Barun wanna take a verryyy long break thn y they r looking for any other for Arnav's role y they just finish th story!!!!! Other wise stop th show for a while n thn start again with Barun !!!!!!!!! Whatever th reason is they should make it clear without hurting any ones feelings coz we r crazy for Barun Sanaya n mostly their presence on th show y make us confused In a wrong way!!!!!!!!
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everyone deserves a break.ppl like barun really don't have time for their personal life. Seriously guys...these ppl  are working day and night for the success of their show and for us Fans. They definitely need a break ...They have a life outside TV serials!!! 
This is my POV...😊

Regards,
Remya

there are so many daily soaps and so many actors who have done the same show for years..and they didnt get theis kind of appreciation also..in little over a year after taking an almost 2 month break for   a movie he says doing the same thing is monotonous...please...then he simply doesnt deserve the adulation he has received if he can take it for granted like this!

he doesnt seem concened at all about the fate of the show...tahts really bad..

and why doesnt he confrm something?