India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't we owe any explanation?

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I am surprised by the things happend so suddenly,but i m really upset with the 4lions,gul khan,star plus and yes from barun also ,i understand may be the production house,star plus and gul khan are irresponsible to even not saying a single word which is actually happening ,but yes i m upset with barun also i thought atleast he will himself tell us the real reason behind this whole scenario,i really like him as an actor and being a fan i owe an explanation or atleast a real decision which he has taken for whatever reason,i really feel sad after watching so many posts regarding this scenario everybody felt cheated.I really want him to tell us officially about his decision and if he decided to leave the show then why telling so much lie that i m taking a break ,i request pls stand for ur own decision if u think u r right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCitysubha_rath2004

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
no body thinks the way i am thinking

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
You are not alone - I just posted this as a reply to someone else's post:

I am disappointed with Barun, to be honest. In the one minute clip interview that Nadia did - I was surprised at how dismissive he was when the reporter asked him for a official statement.

It is ok to quit or stay or take a longish break or take a shortish break or whatever

But it is NOT ok to not communicate with fans. I see here many fans have not worked, eaten, slept. They are consumed by this. Can he not talk to us using any medium for just 5 mins and clarify things?

This just proves - We love Barun more than he knows or cares to love back.

Lesson learned - never invest emotionally in these shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedentist

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
thanx@ FL Girl for supporting me,this is what i was talking about because we were watching the show for them and we don't even have the right to know exactly what is happening,thats why i am upset with him because atleast if he had taken any decision he should tell us clearly without manipulating things like everyone doing right now including phs,gul khan,star plus,barun itself and other cast members posting confusing status,this is really sad, for all the love and appreciation we are treated like we even don't exist.

Edited by cutedentist - 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm
SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
well, i completely agree wid u!!! its nt baruns fault at all as gul tld him to lie dat hez takin a brk jus to calm evryone dwn..dat guy literally cried fr his fans feeling helpless as he cudnt do anything!!! its all 4lions fault..dat dey r treating their fanz like dis..nevr evr watchin gulz shw agn!!!!!
_Maya_ Goldie
_Maya_
_Maya_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top