Celebrity Fan Clubs

|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Sid, " You got a beautiful voice. You must be a stunningly beautiful woman as well. Must have a long straight hair, tall enough to be a model, and very smart along with sexy." He started to rock his chair back and forth.

Anji shocked beyond anything and looked at others who were raising their eyebrows in confused. Naina looked at riddhima, riddhima looked at naina and both the girls looked at anji.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? (Page 11)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Anji, " You are so mannerless! How can you talk to a woman like that?."

Sid, " Batamize."

Anji, " What?."

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Sid, " You called me batamize right. Well now I made that true that yes I am a batamize. Before you said a lot of stuff without knowing the truth and this was a small favor for that."

Anji, " How rude. I don't like you."

Sid, " I will take that as a complement." He was about to hang up when anji screamed, " Wait wait atleast tell me your name."

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Sid, " Siddhant modi."

The needle pierce through riddhima;s finger while making a flower garland. While on the other hand something went inside of sid eyes. Both were in pain. Siddhima's BG started to play in the BG! 

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Sid, " And I was not lying about your voice. You sure have a sweet voice anji." he said and cut the phone.

Anji, " What a weird character this man is! What does he think of himself! He is no king or a prince yet he is full of egoistic. Not to mention mannerless for sure, he has no idea how to talk to a girl."

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Riddhima, " What happened? Who was on the phone? It seemed you got bang bajo then that person who was talking to you." Everyone burst up.

Anji, " Haha very funny. It was not yuvi but his egoistic brother siddhant modi."

Riddhima just stop breathing for a second while she looked at the floor. While others were shocked and rest where amazed.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

He is like a roman god. Handsome like anything yet his heart is filled with hatred. He is a prince." Said riddhima very softly. Everyone was looking at her in silent. But naina had her eyes on riddhima the whole time and what she saw did surprise her. For the first time when riddhima spoke of sid she was extremely calm and sad. She was not giving eye contact to anyone as if she is trying to avoid people so they won't be able to read what is in her eyes. Naina was current something has changed in riddhima and she needs to now if it's true or not.

Anji, " WOW! Riddhima you are acting like as if you know this man."

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Riddhima, " um yes di I seen him couple of times and he even saved my life once."

Anji, " Seems like a hero."

Riddhima, " Stay away from him di, he is not to be messed with. He is a player."

Anji, " we will see what kind of a player he is when he comes in the evening. Girls shall we teach this siddhant modi a lesson?." Everyone screamed yes!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top