Celebrity Fan Clubs

|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Sid, " Seriously you could be a poet now yuvi." Grabbing a magazine.

Yuvi, " I am serious sid! A girl dreams is what?."

Sid raised his eyebrow. " Ummm…"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Yuvi, " To have a life partner who can understand her, who can be with her when the whole world rejects her, who can make her happy, who can wipe her tears away, who can hold her hand and say I love you and who wants to grow old with her. I want all of her dream to be fulfill sid, god I love her so much."

Sid, " Romeo don't worry I am sure you will keep naina happy. She could have never found a guy like you even if she searched whole India to America! She is a lucky girl to get a husband like you."

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Yuvi, " You think so?."

Sid, " I know so, now go down mom is calling you for some rasme or something before marriage." While flipping through the magazine.

Yuvi, " OMG! I will be right back." With that he ran from the room. Yuvi phone rang and sid looked at it. He was about to call yuvi but saw he was long gone. He went outside of the room to call yuvi but he was surrounded by all this aunties that there was no escape for him.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Sid grabbed yuvi's phone and saw it's naina. He press the *talk button* and the first thing he heard was girls giggling. Sid give it a confused look and look at the phone again to see if it was naina or not but it was naina.

He put the phone in his ear again and heard someone saying poor naina she must be thirsting to hear her hone wale husband voice na while others giggling none stop.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Sid got irritated and said, " hello naina." With his cold stern voice which stunned the girl who was on the other line.

Riddhima felt a tingle in her heart for some reason. She ignored it and went back to her work.

Anji, " Naina I thought you said your hone wale woh is very sweet and has the most calm nature but here it looks like he is about to burst a bomb." Everyone cracked up.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Anji, " Hello yuvi jiju. I am anji naina's childhood friend. Here my friend is dying to talk to you and there you are partying none stop. What kind of lover are you? No feelings for my sister yearning at all. How can you be so heartless not to hear her heart screaming for you jiju! The only things she is saying is when will he come and take me away" everyone cracked up while naina had an expression as if she is going to kill anji.

Sid, " Jiju." Sid cracked up. Anji looked at the phone and looked at everyone else with confused expression.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Riddhima looked at anji and gesture what. Anji gesture I don't now.

Sid, " Anji. Naina's  friend. Meaning yuvi's saali."

Anji, " Kaun."

Sid, " His brother." More coldness in his voice.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Anji, " OMG! How can you pick up his phone! You are so batamize! Didn't anyone ever teach you not to listen to other people conversation?"

Sid rubbed his neck and sat on his rocking chair opening the current a little bit wider to let air in.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top