Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

She took him to her bed but before she could lay him down slowly he fell on the bed holding his head. riddhima could see the blood on his hand.

Riddhima panicked and ran to the washroom to get first aid kit and ran back to her room to see sid blabbing I love you, I love you a lot.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima stop in her track. She was in a cross road now. Should she help sid? Does she even have that right now? She just found out that he loves saanvi, then it won't be right to go near another woman love. She took a step back but when sid cried out in pain b/c his head was hurting really bad.

Riddhima rush to his side b/c she can endure anything but when sid is in pain, it is like someone has ripped open her heart. She can see him with his love but she can never leave his side when he needs her.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima sat over her bed and took out the first aid kit. She was trying to get the stuff ready but her hand was shaking. She needs to focus.

Riddhima, " FOCUS! He needs my help." She took a deep breath and control her shaking.

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " happy holi everyone. Saaniv I have a gift for you. I am going to give it to you tomorrow b/c my head hurts." He was talking weird stuff but riddhima just smiled b/c she had never seen this side of sid. He was talking in his sleep.

Riddhima went to clean his wound but sid slap her hand away. She tired again but he did the same thing.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " Sid let me clean you wound please. It is bleeding really badly."

Sid looked at riddhima but he could not clear out the face of her b/c it was foggy. He was still living in his dreams thinking riddhima is saanvi.

payyal thumbnail

Sid grabbed riddhima's hand and pull her to him making her fall on his chest while her lips were few inches away from his lips.

Sid, " I will let you clean my wound but fi'first you have to give me a kiss." He said with a smile.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima was shocked. She cannot do that. she will not do that.

Riddhima, " Stop being stubborn and let me clean you wounds. Come on get up." She tried to get up but sid pulled her even more closer.

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " NOPE! Not without a kiss. Ok you can kiss me on my cheek or forehead I won't mind." He laid his head while looking at her.

Riddhima chocked on her pain and said, " Si'sid I am not who." But before she could finish her sentence he put finger on her lips.

payyal thumbnail

Sid then traced her lips very slowly; first he traced her lower lips making her jump up with sensual feelings. Then he traced her upper lips. Riddhima dig her finger into her bed sheet. Sid brought his left arm and started to trace riddhima's arm making her shiver. Then he put his right hand on her throat and grabbed her chain and very carefully pulled her toward him.

Riddhima grabbed sid shirt collar and let him lead her to where ever he was taking her. riddhima eyes was closed  but she could feel the burning of sid eyes on her.

payyal thumbnail

Sid blew her bang away from riddhima's face then pulled her even more close to him. So closed that he chin was resting on his chest and he whispered, " I love you."

Riddhima's body turned into lava, her entire body was on fire. His voice was so smooth, so sweet, so beautiful that it shook her to core. His voice does magic, it is so seductive. She knows that everything that he was saying was not for her. all this was a lie but even if for a moment she wants to live in this dream b/c it was just too prefect.