Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shilpa and anjali came outside the backyard and saw what was going on between sid and riddhima.

Shilpa, " something something."

Anjali, " something something for sure."

payyal thumbnail

Shilpa, " I have an idea. It's holi and sid used to play holi before which was the life of the party. Today we got an opportunity to make him dance to our tone. Let's play some holi."

She said something in anjali ear and anjali said it will be done.

Siddhima were talking while abhijit stood behind them dropping the color tali. Siddhima looked behind and saw abhijit looking at them.

payyal thumbnail

Sid didn't even bother about him being there. Riddhima was about to say something when anjali came and took abhijit away from there.

An old lady came to sid and started to flirt while riddhima excused herself b/c her mom was calling her.

payyal thumbnail

The old lady, " oy! You are standing here as if someone has died. You are young then why aren't' you playing holi. When we were young we used to play holi till we passed out. And munda you are here standing all alone. Look at all the girls they are eager to dance with you so go dance with them. Oye chori bring some bhang and give it to him so he can lose this cold attitude and smile for once."

Sid, " NAHI! I don't drink bhang, it makes me drunk."

payyal thumbnail

The old woman, " CHUP! No holi without drinking bhang." Without saying anything she put the bhang ki glass into sid mouth and made him drink it.

The old woman. " good boy. Girls he is all yours."

Everyone just cracked up. Shilpa winked at anjali to start the game.

payyal thumbnail

Anjali, " listen everyone, since it is holi today we are going to have a dance competition. Boys vs. girls and who ever wins the dance competition they are going to bow down their head and say boys or girls are the best ."

Shilpa, " Anjali isn't that too much? What if they win? I am not going to bow down to this guys ok. Look at our girls they are about to faint seeing sid then imagine if sid dances with them what is going to happen." Said shilpa.

payyal thumbnail

Anjali, " Sid is drunked so he won't be able to play this game. Abhi bad dancer and others they are useless. I am sure we are going to win this game." Wink anjali.

Riddhima, " I think that is a great idea after all it's holi there must be some masti."

Bubbly, " exactly even I will play." Half drunk while holding a glass of bhang and sitting with sue.

Riddhima, shilpa and anjali looked at bubbly and sue and shook their head.

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4