Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Riddhima smiled and took the color plate from the table and went toward abhijit. Riddhima took little bit of color in her hand and put it on his both cheek and at that moment sid enter the scene along with shilpa and yuvi.

As soon as sid enter the scene all the girls started to go nuts. Some fainted b/c they never dreamed of seeing siddhant modi the hot, handsome, cool, angry young man siddhant modi in front of them. They only read about him in the magazine never dreamed of seeing him face to face.

payyal thumbnail

Just when abhijit was ready to put holi on riddhima face, a girl screamed which got her attention and she titled her head over abhijit shoulder to see who it was.

All the girls screamed, " OMG! Is that siddhant modi? I am going to die today." Riddhima looked from the corner of her eyes to see sid looking at her with cold stare. She locked her eyes with his eyes but the amazing thing was he didn't look away but he look straight into her eyes.

payyal thumbnail

Anjali came forward and greeted them. Shilpa, " Anjali can I get a dress b/c I didn't have any time to go home to change so I am still wearing this office dress.

Anjali, " oh sure come to my room I will give you my dress." She took shilpa away. Yuvi saw naina going upstairs with flower bucket and went after his wife to help her out.

payyal thumbnail

Sid stood in his spot while all the girls was looking at him as if he was rasgula that they want to eat it up. Sid looked at them and they smiled at him.

One of the girl said, " omg he is so handsome. His eyes are like a magnate that draws you toward him. What a shona munda."

payyal thumbnail

Abhijit looked behind him to see sid standing few feet away from them. Sid was looking around to see where his mom was. He was feeling so uncomfortable here. He didn't now anyone but it seems like everyone knew him. He loosen his tie a bit b/c it was choking him.

Riddhima who was looking at sid started to walk up to him leaving abhijit stunned.

payyal thumbnail

As riddhima started to walk up to sid, he just looked at her. He stood there with his hand inside of his pant pocket and that arrogant attitude of his in his sleeve.

Riddhima came up to sid and said, " Hi! Welcome to holi. We all were waiting for you. Thanks for coming." She said.

Sid, " I got busy in work so I am little bit of late but it seems the party is going crazy." He said.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " it's holi sid. Today is the day to be happy and fill other people life with happiness."

Sid just looked at her without saying anything.

Riddhima, " Sid won't you apply holi on my face?"

Sid, " I don't like holi." He said.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " But applying holi won't hurt will it. It's just holi." She said.

She put her holi plate in front of sid to apply holi on her face. He looked at her and took a deep breath.

Sid, " riddhima."

Riddhima, " come on sid you can do it." While she smiled.

payyal thumbnail

He just shook his head and took a pinch of holi in his hand and went to apply it. At that same moment YaNa who were in the balcony helping each other with the flower bucket accidentally trip and fell. All the rose petals fell started to fall where siddhima was standing.

One side sid applied holi on ridddhima's face and at the same moment the rose petals fell on both of them. It was like a shower of love from god.

payyal thumbnail

Both of them stood there while the flower petal fell on them. Riddhima smiled while sid looked at her.

Riddhima, " if I had wish for something more today I am sure I would have gotten it."

Sid, " I am sure you would." He said.

All the girls were burning now b/c they didn't get that chance that riddhima got.