Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Abhijit, " I didn't do anything. he is a brat who thinks he can get away with anything. do you now he is a playboy. He has like so many girlfriend that even he has no idea about it. He is a heartbreaker who makes the girl fall head over hill in love with him and then he throws them away like a napkin. SHIT! That man touched you and I couldn't do anything about it."

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima felt hurt that sid has that many girlfriend. She just hates the fact that why is she getting this strange feelings that he is different then what is being seeing. Why does she feel this surge of connection everything she is near him. Why is the so mystery? And she has no clue where to solve this puzzle name siddhant modi.

Abhijit, " I want you to stay away from him riddhima, he is a bad news for you. I don't want to see you get hurt at any cost. This filthy rich guys are full of fakeness. riddhima I want you to stay the hell way from you. Do you get me?." he said while driving.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima didn't hear a word he said. She was lost in sid thoughts when abhijit snapped his finger infront of her and she jolt back.

Abhijit, " did you hear what I said?"

Riddhima, " Sorry I was thinking about something else. What did you say?."

Abhijit, " I told you to stay away from sid ok. He is not a good guy."

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " but I think he is a good guy and a good friend. He has saved me many times and beside friendships does not end just like that. it is for lifetime."

Abhijit pressed on the break as hard as he could and stopped his car infront of her house.

Abhijit, " riddhima I am trying to protect you and here you are."

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Comment :D

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13539-nach-baliye-returns-with-a-message.htm#4455870
payyal thumbnail

Riddhima placed her hand on his shoulder and said, " you don't have to be scared of sid. He won't hurt me, ever."

Abhijit, " how do you know that? he could be using you."

Riddhima smiled, " b/c he had many chance to do whatever he wanted to but he never came near me or looked at me in manner less way. I have faith in him." She looked straight into abhijit eyes and said that without even blinking a bit. With that she got off the car and started to walk inside of her house when abhijit called out to her.

payyal thumbnail

abhiit, " riddhima I want you to apply holi first to me. I am always the first na?." he said with a sadness in his voice.

Riddhima smiled and said, " of course I will. I always apply holi to you first and then to others so this year nothing will change. I will see you later abhi. Goodnight and sweet dream." With that she closed her door and went inside while abhijit thought in his mind, " a lot has changed riddhima, a lot of things have changed like you have changed." With that he drove away.

payyal thumbnail
Modi House

everything was very quite in the modi house. the night seems to be darker then other days. there are many secrets that is hidden in the heart but can anyone have the power to heal them? there are many memories that hunts over and over again. some things that cannot be erased nor forgotten but waiting for the time to heal them one by one. 

payyal thumbnail
Shilpa Bedroom

That night shilpa was thinking about many things. She stood with her window open with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked at the full moon and took a deep breath. She slowly walk up to her bed stand and open the door to grab a diary. She touched the cover of the diary as if a long lost memory is captured there, as if a part of her life most important secret is hidden there from everyone's eyes, as if something beautiful is hidden in that diary. She opened the cover of the diary with a heartrending  expression on her beautiful face.

payyal thumbnail

The first thing that was on top of the page was SS that was written in cursive in black ink from the old century type of pen. Shilpa touched the hard cover of SS with her long finger nail and looking at it very lovingly.