|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago

Riddhima, " Stop it you two, we are not here to make friendship. He is from groom side Di, don't forget it, it's in his nature to sweet talk and then leave you stunned."

Sid, " Careful riddhima b/c you know I have never lost and as for as this groom and bride games, we groom will win this as always. Yuvi shoe will not go in your hand or anyone else's hand, if you have the guts then try to steal it from us, I even will tell you where his shoe will be, try to steal it."

Riddhima, " Pity siddhant modi, you are giving us pity?"

Sid, " Nope take it as a challenge." He smiled.

Anjali, " Fine we will see who gets shoe and the moment we get the show modi, I promise you that you guys will pay a hard price."

Sid, " We will see that later, there is no price that we groom cannot pay, but if we win which we will won't we love to see the expression of your face anjali ji and for that moment I shall tell the photographer to take your picture so you can hang it in your room and every time you look at it you can see how you will look when you are defeated." He said.

Riddhiam, "If we win sid you will have to bow down your head and rub your nose with our sandal." Riddhima give her sister high five.

Sid with his mocking expression came close to riddhima, he was inch away from her face and said, " Riddhima when I said I am a winner that means I am a winner, I never lose! And as for bowing my head, impossible things don't happen riddhima, siddhant modi never bows down to anyone, never will." He said with his signature mocking style.

Riddhima locked her eyes with his and for a moment she got lost in them.

Sid, " We groom wale will only leave this place after teaching this bride people what we are made of right guys." Everyone from the groom side screamed *YES*

Sid titled his head with a smile.

Sid, " What happened riddhima shall we begin the game?."

Riddhima, " If you guys think we will let you leave from here like this then you guys are so wrong, we are going to win this game and it's our challenge." Riddhima put her thumbs up and sid put his thumb down.

both of them smile at each other.

Riddhiam turned to go but her long silk hair brushed against sid face, he let her hair touch his soft cheek.

Sid grabbed riddhima's hand and turned her around which made her lost her balance and she slammed against his hard rock chest with her hands holding on to his shoulder.

Everyone was like WOW!! And started to whistle while anjali and her friends give that evil eye.

Sid, " Before you go in your way and mine I like you t meet someone! She is very special to me." sid steady riddhima and turned to look around to see where shilpa was and when he spotted her he called her by her name and shilpa gesture to sid coming.

Sid turned around to riddhima who was fixing her dupatta now. The wind was blowing her air which was annoying riddhima so sid very gently put her bang behind her ear and put her dupatta over her shoulder.

Riddhima smiled at that moment shilpa came over and said, " What is it sid?"

Sid turned to shilpa who was behind him and blocking her from riddhima's view.

Sid, " Riddhima meet shilpa, shilpa malhotra my one and only best friend in this whole world and one of the top model on USA." Sid moved so riddhima can see shilpa.

Shilpa and riddhima saw each other. Shilpa had a sweet smile on her face that was an welcome smile and on the other hand riddhima also had a big smile on her face.

Riddhima, " Namaste." With a sweet smile. Riddhima was stunned seeing a beautiful girl like her, there was not one fault in her beauty, she was like the moon without any darkness.

Shilpa, " Namaste riddhima." Shilpa greeted her with a big smile. " See sid this is why i like india so much, in here people greets with namaste rather then hello, hi which is like plain but NAMASTE! it feels like someone is really welcoming you, thank you riddhima! and nice to meet you."

sid,  " Well i rather say hello hi then namaste it is so outdated. "  both shilpa and riddhima shook their head.

sid was standing behind shilpa while this two girls talks to each other.

Riddhima, " it is nice to meet you  to shilpa ji?." said riddhima.

Shilpa, " Same here riddhima, to tell you the truth I wanted to meet you the moment I came here, I have heard a lot about you from aunty, you are an amazing person riddhima."

Riddhima, " oh then why didn't you ask someone they would have showed you where I am, I am so sorry that I didn't greet you properly I was busy." Before she could finish it shilpa finished it.

Shilpa, "Talking to sid or more like arguing with sid." She laugh. " Riddhima don't let him get to you, he might seem a mean person but trust me he is a sweetheart."

Riddhima, " I don't mind at all shilpa, infect I am used to his mood swings." She smiled at shilpa.