Posted: 11 years ago
Card party with Naman Shaw 😳

Originally posted by indian_beauty

At Rithvik's birthday bash 😳

i m so jealous😆

Anjali, " He is Modi omg! He is not even good looking."

Riddhima looked at anjali and said, " Are you crazy di, sid has a look of a greek god if I must say."

Anjali, " Hai raba he is not good looking for sure but he is so handsome that even good looking will not be a word for him. We are going to have fun re. riddhima I am going to walk past him and he will notice me and say excuse me I think I have seen you before and I will be like um no you didn't and BAME! We will be good friends in no time." Before riddhima could stop her she started to walk toward sid thinking he will look at her but as she past by him, he didn't even look at her even for a second but his eyes was fixed on riddhima.

Anjali scratched her head in confused thinking what was that.

Sid smiled at riddhima and walked up to riddhima who smiled back. At this time shilpa was called by her one friend so she left to say hi to her.

Sid, " Hi riddhima." He said.

Riddhima, " Namaste." She said.

Sid, " Oh yeah indian style na." he smiled.

Riddhima, " Y..i mean you are looking very nice today." Biting her lips.

Sid, " Am I Ms. Gupta, don't I always look good?" he said with his eyebrow raised.

Riddhima, " No I didn't meant it like that, yes you always look good but today you are looking extra good in this indian kurta." She said in soft voice.

Sid, " Well then I think you also are looking amazing today riddhima in this red sari." Riddhima got all shy.

Anjali, " And I am anjali riddhima's elder sister and you must be the siddhant modi right?"

Sid, " Anjali yes yes the one who I talked to earlier right, well it's is nice to meet you."

Anjali, " You sure are something mr.modi, a beautiful girl past by you and you didn't even look."

Sid, " I am not interested in anyone else but your sister riddhima." Riddhima looked at sid with a shocking expression while anjali had her mouth open.

Anjali snapping her finger infront of sid face, " Mr.Modi my sister is not the type to like a guy like you ok, she likes simple and sweet guy unlike you who is full of himself."

Sid folding his arms together, " Anjali ji I am exactly the type of a guy that your sister should have b/c she is too sweet so her life should be filled with some spice to na."

Anjali, " Stay away from my sister modi."

Sid, " Jealous much anjali."

Anjali, " EH! You are very irritating mr.modi."

Sid, " You will get use to it."