|KW Lovers Ka Adda #89|-Gumshuda Koi Hua Kaha Hua? - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago

Sid, " And I was not lying about your voice. You sure have a sweet voice anji." he said and cut the phone.

Anji, " What a weird character this man is! What does he think of himself! He is no king or a prince yet he is full of egoistic. Not to mention mannerless for sure, he has no idea how to talk to a girl."

Riddhima, " What happened? Who was on the phone? It seemed you got bang bajo then that person who was talking to you." Everyone burst up.

Anji, " Haha very funny. It was not yuvi but his egoistic brother siddhant modi."

Riddhima just stop breathing for a second while she looked at the floor. While others were shocked and rest where amazed.

He is like a roman god. Handsome like anything yet his heart is filled with hatred. He is a prince." Said riddhima very softly. Everyone was looking at her in silent. But naina had her eyes on riddhima the whole time and what she saw did surprise her. For the first time when riddhima spoke of sid she was extremely calm and sad. She was not giving eye contact to anyone as if she is trying to avoid people so they won't be able to read what is in her eyes. Naina was current something has changed in riddhima and she needs to now if it's true or not.

Anji, " WOW! Riddhima you are acting like as if you know this man."

Riddhima, " um yes di I seen him couple of times and he even saved my life once."

Anji, " Seems like a hero."

Riddhima, " Stay away from him di, he is not to be messed with. He is a player."

Anji, " we will see what kind of a player he is when he comes in the evening. Girls shall we teach this siddhant modi a lesson?." Everyone screamed yes!

One of the girl said, " I am too shy to come infront of him then how will I even teach him a lesson?."

Another girl said, " I heard he is really hot and angry young man."

Another one spoke, " He is my prince charming, after seeing him in tv giving interview. I cannot wait to see him. Today will be dhamaka for sure b/c he is coming."

Riddhiam rolled her eyes and said, " ENOUGH! Can we get some work done, we don't have much time, get back to work girls." With that she left from there.

Naina's phone rang and anji looked at the phone and give it a sly smile. While naina was in deep thoughts after seeing the reaction of riddhima.

Zarqu...

yeh kya ? ðŸ˜²
till now.. u haven't given a title to this FC at all ?! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜”
Happy Diwali Everyone<33333
ShiRan siggy by Jenny 😃

Link to her CG:-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3226522&TPN=126
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279263

hii everyone ive opened a gallery now..do visit wenevery u get time.