Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

She went straight to her and hugged her as tight as she could and the girls scream in breathless.

Riddhima, " OMG! Di I had missed you so much! Thank god you are here, now we will have double fun!

Anji, " I know you are glad that I am here and yes we shall have a blast at our naina's wedding, I will make sure we make this evening such an amazing evening that no one will forget it their life."

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " that's the sprit." While giving anji a high five. Padma came at that moment and she saw anji and ran to her with her arms wide open for hug. Both mom and daughter hugged each with so much happiness that tears fell from their eyes.

Padam, " How are you anji? I missed you so much for past 6 months! This time I won't let you go anywhere, you are going to stay here with me. Look at you, eating hostel food made you so think! Now I am going to feed you with my own hand!

payyal thumbnail

Anji, " Mom I am fine and healthy ok, don't worry about me."

Padam, " I can see that, one got blister in her feet while another one is skinny as stick. What am I going to do with this two." she walked off by slapping her forehead!

payyal thumbnail

Both the sister cracked up.

Anji, " What was mom talking about? How did you get blister in your feet?

Riddhima's smiled faded as the previous night scene flashed infront of her! but before anji could see anything riddhima hide it and said, " oh nothing I was trying to catch a cab but there was none so I walked home. Forget about this Di, let's go and get ready for the wedding preparation! We have so much to do."

payyal thumbnail

With that both the sister ran to help their mom with everything. While naina keep screaming riddhima's name from the other side of the phone!

The morning turned to afternoon, everyone was so tired after all the preparation for the wedding.

Naina was in riddhima's house at this moment putting mendhi on her hand.

payyal thumbnail

Riddhima, " Naina you lazy bomb! Look at you sitting there putting mendhi on our hands while we work like slave!!

Naina, " Bride don't work on her wedding days, she chills while her friends works so shut up."

Both riddhima and naina threw pillow at her while naina screamed for padma.

payyal thumbnail

Modi House

Yuvi is biting his nails out of nervousness. Sid knocked at his door. Yuvi turn to see sid standing at the door way. He gesture sid to come in.

Sid, " Hey! How are you feeling?."

Yuvi, " Nervous! Very nervous sid."

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " Don't be, she won't eat you alive. She is one of those girls who gives everything for the one that is important to her, so relax!."

Yuvi, " I hope I will be able to keep her happy. I want to shower all the love on her, I want to be a good if not perfect husband to her. I want to show her that she is the only girl I ever wanted. I don't her to ever regret of marrying me sid, I want her to be happy."

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " Seriously you could be a poet now yuvi." Grabbing a magazine.

Yuvi, " I am serious sid! A girl dreams is what?."

Sid raised his eyebrow. " Ummm…"

payyal thumbnail

Yuvi, " To have a life partner who can understand her, who can be with her when the whole world rejects her, who can make her happy, who can wipe her tears away, who can hold her hand and say I love you and who wants to grow old with her. I want all of her dream to be fulfill sid, god I love her so much."

Sid, " Romeo don't worry I am sure you will keep naina happy. She could have never found a guy like you even if she searched whole India to America! She is a lucky girl to get a husband like you."