India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One last time..<3 (Page 7)

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Beautiful post riti...i cried reading ur post riti it is too hard to digest yaar... yeah barun am also a die hard fan of yours will stand with u through thick or thin love u barun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Yes it was fun chatting with you, my fellow ASR phanka. I left when they destroyed my ASR and the storyline. 

Bye yes lets stay in touch with PM's. 

riti4u

Lovely_Bajwa_ Goldie
Lovely_Bajwa_
Lovely_Bajwa_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hess' not Quiting h said it today in THE interview!Big smile

riti4u

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
RitiHug

Awesome post gal...every word is true. I will alwayzz love Barun for giving ASR..No matter what.And as a true BS fan..I wld say LOVE U barun no matter what and ALL THE BEST and I pray for u alwayzzCry

It's disheartening to see that u won't be seenCryCry...I am sure we will meet again..I alwayzz loved ur posts and have cherished it. Will miss u galEmbarrassed. I am sure BS will bring us together soon and will alwayzz be in touch with PM's. You also keep in touch,

I can never forget u Riti...because u r maa of ASRLOL..ab samajgayi mein kaun hoonWink

Edited by Sunshine80 - 09 November 2012 at 10:13am

riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yes zindagi usiki hai 
jo kisi ka ho gaya 
pyaar hi mein kho gaya

the ultimate alvida song.

riti, i am a crazy phanngurrl like you. no alvida for us. just heard about barun's leave. that he was sounding tired, at times close to tears. i don't like to hear such things about the boy.

oh he deserves to go away for a bit. acting is exhausting work. three and a half years nonstop, of which more than a year and a half creating and being asr. even thinking of this is draining. i hope he has a great break, no idea how it will impact ipk. some part of me is hurting badly right now. tomorrow hopefully will bring calm.

riti, should ipk come back to normal, please return with your beautiful weeklies on the most incredible actor in recent years. i hope he makes it to what he ought to make it to. circus it is, the world he's walked into. kal khel mein hum ho na ho, gardish mein taarey rahenge sada. no idea about tomorrow. today he is here and i would like to see him triumph.

see you soon, my leo buddy. angry, direct, straight forward, with that big heart and utter love. see you soon. here's to asr.

riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

RitiHug

Awesome post gal...every word is true. I will alwayzz love Barun for giving ASR..No matter what.And as a true BS fan..I wld say LOVE U barun no matter what and ALL THE BEST and I pray for u alwayzzCry

It's disheartening to see that u won't be seenCryCry...I am sure we will meet again..I alwayzz loved ur posts and have cherished it. Will miss u galEmbarrassed. I am sure BS will bring us together soon and will alwayzz be in touch with PM's. You also keep in touch,

I can never forget u Riti...because u r maa of ASRLOL..ab samajgayi mein kaun hoonWink

agar riti uski maa hai, toh main hoon nani. and you know how much asr loves his nani. LOL riti, remember the maa wali crooner? aw Hug you're too cute. chotey, we love barun and asr zindabad.
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
aww that was one beautiful post Hug i know right.. even i am tired and want a break..i realy do but life and situations doesnt let me.. LOL
i am also a die hard ASR fan and what to name my obessesion type Barun Sobti fan( my username shows that right?)
i will always pray for his health and career..hope he gets the best
yes people forget actors when the characters end but not all..Barun Sobti has earned some fans who are the die hard fan of his.. no matter wherever he goes i am always with him.. i wish him all the best for his future life..will always pray to Allah that his health remains good and he comes back may with another show soonHug

even i wanna give him a BIG hug for giving us ASRHug love him...Humesha Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaindi52riti4u

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Hug

riti4u

Go to top