Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One last time..<3 (Page 2)

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

I crib and cry a lot but feel helpless at times,result is I dont even give 50% in my work nowadays and indeed it affects my performance and career. Why I am blabbering this..LOL..Many people reading this will be wondering..coz I wish I had this courage to just call it quit when I first time felt my heart was not in my work...I regret that now but Barun I respect you and thank you for showing me how to follow your heart and take risks in your life. These people will forget you soon when it is all over but a handfull of true fans that you have earned in this journey will always be with you. This industry in which you are is much like a circus where people claps till show is on and lights are off...noone sees pain of artist and animals who perform for them... Yes this is showbiz..where people just remember actors till they entertain and when there is no light ,sound and action in these actors life..people move on and find a new prop to keep them entertain..

I am sure with your hardwork and sincerity to your profession ,you will soon find another landmark in your career ..and reach new heights of success and fame...More than that I am just glad that you have satisfied your inner conscious which I am still not able to do...

that is   very touching riti..

when we the fans felt for ruining the character of asr, imagine the turmoil of the actor who is enacting  it.

so he is emotionally drained out..it is a good decision of sobti personally n professionally..

we all know what is the reason behind his leaving
it does not take much to understand what long break means or his saying l  left the show becoz of a movie...

it is not difficult to understand that he is covering up for ph n the channel taking the blame on him..his reason for leaving is what we the fans feel about ASR. he is dead. and he cant play a role he is not convinced about !!!

it is indeed a brave decision !! letting go of everything you earned of that character..
roles come n go , but it is your heart u need to satisfy..
name n fame are not permanent..we dont mind even if you go back to your previous job..

you deserve a break barun !!! if you leave one role today , u get another one tomarrow. so  it is not the end of the world...so cheer up. enjoy your personal life time being..

yeah ! we will be in touch though not through this forum

Edited by payasa - 08 November 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Alvida my dear! I wish you well!

Maya 

riti4u

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Rits,
Don't say Alvida!

Will pm u dear !

riti4u

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
awesome post... Clap

riti4u

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i am not commenting anything right now!!
becoz i am in tears!!!Cry
i will be saying my last good bye but a silent one soon!!!!!!!!!

EDITED:
ritu i never felt this emotional that too for a fictional character and virtual friends!!!!
when the news that barun is leaving came out first i was little sad then i am happy thinking that he will have better carrier and finally people will stop bashing him!!
then when yesterday episode came (i dint watch) when everyone are discussing arnav and kushi then i realized how am i supposed to live without watching or thinking about arshi particularly arnav!!!!
even u dont watch the show or hate the character u cant stop thinking about them !!!
the amount of time i spent on drooling,fighting,chatting and reading FF's if i had used the same time for my studies i would have topped CAT this time!!
but i dont regret coming to forum i dont regret fighting with others for a fictional character i wont regret anything!!!!!
barun is always there and will be there in another role or movie!!!
i will miss him for sure but he will be back!!
but what i miss most is Arnav singh raizada!!
ti fact that ASR wont be there is bleeding my heart!!!
its like a heart break for me!!!
but all good things come to an end and this is also same!!
it was pleasure meeting u and all other crazy pagals in barun b'day thread and miss forum and its fights!!!(i think should save some speech for my last postLOL)
i hope u are active in cc's n AT's !!!
i miss your Appreciation posts terribly and your kitties too!!!!

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 08 November 2012 at 11:06pm

riti4u

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Wonderful post!

God bless U!Take care.

riti4u

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Dearest Riti...

What a touching goodbye...but lets not say it's a goodbye...ok...we can all be in touch through pm's at least...

Darling..u r an amazingly..sweet person...

All your beautiful posts brought smiles to my face...sweety...

Our love for Barun Sobti..will always keep us bonded...Hug

And yes, we all wish Barun all the best for his future..and may he shine and rise in whatever he does...

We will be in touch for sureEmbarrassed

Luv ya RitiEmbarrassed

Edited by shybabe - 09 November 2012 at 10:19pm
DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Touching lines.. m in tears...  first time i started reading ur post.. i started crying  and  could nt read further post ... 

u written very well .. we dnt know the exact reason of barun leaving but i feel too he is leaving just due to  hectic schedule  ... from sometimes fans are are also noticing these things... yes he is looking exhausted , fatiqued ...everyone blaming his look is not upto the mark . 

i can understand his condition .. .. i m working as a teacher in professional college.. i know the meaning hectic working schedule... from past  2 year i was doing master degree and teaching job both in same college ... doing  job and study both toghther ... it affected  on  my health badly consequently  ... befor the final exam of final year i become sick ...  even could nt give examination due to my sickness..

but whetever the reason m with Barun... watching IPK with sarun toghther , is not just entraintment for me ... it is like crucial part of my life. however busy m  but  never miss the  episode ... i supported the show in worst time in commedy track , kiddnaping , dadi , poojali track , when so many so called fans left the show..

M loyal fan of show , m loyal fan of Barun ... whetever the reason he left , for his movie project , or something elese my love for him never less. i can never think to hate him , bash him. we know how geniue person he is ...

i joined  forum some time ago just due to IPK ...  being  here  is  like  family . spend gud time here ... my journey with my forum family just startrted but sadly ended without starting...
love to interacted with all forum frends ... but unforuntaly without Barun no IPK, without IPK , no india forum..  

sadly we r all quitting this forum... m crying...

riti4u

Go to top