Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hiii Folks
Wanna point our the BEST points which took the show on its high -

1. Juju calls Jeannie on phone. As soon as Juju calls - hello Jeannie.. she appears in front of him in his office.. A very nicely thought and written scene... He almost taken aback .. He never expected Jeannie there ( even I forgot she is ACTUALLY a Jeannie and not a human being )LOL

2. Jeannie coming out of Fridge drapped in SAREE.. and Sushmita ji gifting her Diamond Necklace.LOL

3. The neighbour - who constantly keeps an eye on Vicky's home - calls his wife - tadatadi aao - wanted to show jeannie in Saari and again fails ... LOL even Vicky's father finding a BAKRI (Goat) in the kitchen instead of his so called Daughter in Law

4. Vicky reacting on the pictures - Doctor Doctor showing him - in order to test his mental status... that was out of the world... LOL

5. Priya reaching in the kitchen and finding a chinese cook there... LOL that brought a wide smile

6. Doctor catching Vicky and Juju in the Kitchen - requesting vicky to jeannie to enter in the Bottle again...

You also might have find the Best scenes.. Do add your favourites too...

regards

Manish

Edited by ---Manish--- - 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesetti-ashes--vibhakarthi-GiafanSavi_SVinder90ms.dhingrasabreen_06GiNa_kavyanavyabjanani18SaiSParijatrocksNazimKiDewaniHarshika4Lifethala.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "High Points (Hilarious) - 09.11.2012" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Wink I have throughly enjoyed the whole thing Manish...I mean they show things which I never expect...I mean where in the world I would have thought that after answering the call Jeanie will just appear in front of Juju...I thought...Juju has to just think of Jeanie & she will appear but this was good...

then chinese chef was just a suprise...liked it Wink 

The best part though was the instead of DIL , goat in kitchen...

One thing is for sure, Jeanie does not clear up her errors...she is making Juju live with it WinkTongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesetti---Manish---Parijatrocksthala.SajnaVe.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Wow nice hilarious jeannie messing up all the things and this error in jeannie makes us go rofl

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesetti---Manish---Harshika4Life.SajnaVe.

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Wink I have throughly enjoyed the whole thing Manish...I mean they show things which I never expect...I mean where in the world I would have thought that after answering the call Jeanie will just appear in front of Juju...I thought...Juju has to just think of Jeanie & she will appear but this was good...

then chinese chef was just a suprise...liked it Wink 

The best part though was the instead of DIL , goat in kitchen...

One thing is for sure, Jeanie does not clear up her errors...she is making Juju live with it WinkTongueLOL

hiii Rekha

Well Said - @bold Clap  Thts the USP of the show... The Poor Juju has to face the outer world with those un-corrected errors and has to keep on answering them.LOL

hahahaha.. Ur comment brought a wide smile on my face

manish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesettiParijatrocks.SajnaVe.

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Wow nice hilarious jeannie messing up all the things and this error in jeannie makes us go rofl

hahahaha yeah Bhavya ...Our jeannie is super smart - messing up things in a different way to creat sweet problems for her JUJU LOL  

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i liked the 4th and 5 th high points. thanks manish. no bloopers in this forum only high points. fantasticThumbs UpClap

giaheartsravaniayesetti---Manish---Parijatrocks.SajnaVe.

dharamluvgiaa

IF-Rockerz

dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
yesterday was another gr8 epi

giaheartsravaniayesetti---Manish---Parijatrocks.SajnaVe.

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

i liked the 4th and 5 th high points. thanks manish. no bloopers in this forum only high points. fantasticThumbs UpClap
Thanks Ramasuresh.. I will make it a point.. not to point out the Bloopers.. only positivities... no Negativities...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.