Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 129

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 98)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by Omnipotence

It would be selfish of me to comment in there especially because it could make the matters worse. I guess I should just edit my comment for those IF members residing in Mumbai. IP alone can track a lot of information.

OP, if it was going to affect you I would only say u r doing it at ur own risk. But if your comment is gonna affect others too I would ask you to refrain from fanning the flames.

*king*
I just did the editing. It couldnt affect me in anyway. I've my own private guards LOL Plus i do not live in India. However considering the impact it could have on those members residing in Mumbai, it was in their best interest to edit my comment.

exactly, it wouldn't effect u, me, dexy or most others who are outside india  but why take a risk for those in mumbai when there is even a remote chance that guy might be a SS worker. Although i believe he is just a SS sympathizer who is jobless with no backbone.

*king*

Edited by *king* - 20 November 2012 at 8:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

What did you post, says link not found?Angry

*king*Omnipotence

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

It is a bummer to see threats and hooliganism shut down free speech. I see no harm in expressing dissent or disagreement with an ideology. Using expletives, name calling and trash talking is against the code of conduct, but I don't think there should ever be a problem in disagreeing to something in a civilized manner. It is not as if we are abusing or making threats against supporters of Bal Thackeray. Nor are we in anyway saying they should be harmed or hurt in any manner.

I have plenty of friends and family in Mumbai. Sometime in the future someday, I myself will visit and spend time in Mumbai. However, I will never stop expressing my disagreement with ethnocentric, xenophobic and discriminatory political ideologies like that of Shiv Sena and Bal Thackeray. I cannot compromise with my conscience and be silenced. Now if they actually imprisoned me or threatened me/loved ones, I cannot say….but until then I cannot shut up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*Omnipotenceaxeion

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Imam and Sapna are friends in real life! See I knew he would support Sapna and rankle Urvashi's chains!  She follows him on twitter. God Damn you Imaam Why did you have to lease us all in a lurch! Angry

*king*Omnipotence

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

What did you post, says link not found?Angry

http://mobile.twitter.com/tunkuv/status/270775962231255040

"OK, I say what no mainstream Indian journalist has had the balls/cojones/tattey to say: GOOD RIDDANCE THACKERAY. India's now a better place"

Good for him! Brave man!ClapClap

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Imam and Sapna are friends in real life! See I knew he would support Sapna and rankle Urvashi's chains!  She follows him on twitter. God Damn you Imaam Why did you have to lease us all in a lurch! Angry

I never believed he was a image consultant until he chnaged Aashka's image overnightLOL. Might have chnaed the image of a fw in the house. What a waste of precious BB talent.OuchConfused

*king*

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
OMFG you guys! Imam is on twitter now and he is favoriting  all my tweets to him. This means he read the IF links I sent him because he favorited them too! ROFLROFL

Omnipotence

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.