Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

But Imaam does not think that far. He's impulsive more so than Sapna so that isn't a far fetched scenario. It could happen if Salman rattled him enough. 

Would there be eliminations and stuff for the village house people? Where is the game going? They eliminate a contestant every Friday from the main house and dump him/her in the mud house. So wouldn't that like create a backlog and stretch the length of the season? This is kinda intriguing. I really hope they don't end up wasting our time. Pata chala saala, khoda pahaad aur nikal chooha. 😆
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Would there be eliminations and stuff for the village house people? Where is the game going? They eliminate a contestant every Friday from the main house and dump him/her in the mud house. So wouldn't that like create a backlog and stretch the length of the season? This is kinda intriguing. I really hope they don't end up wasting our time. Pata chala saala, khoda pahaad aur nikal chooha. 😆

Yea I have no idea. I mean they don't even show the village folks on Friday episodes. Do they even know what they're doing there? What is their purpose?😆😆
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yea I have no idea. I mean they don't even show the village folks on Friday episodes. Do they even know what they're doing there? What is their purpose?😆😆

And that mud house is so damn congested. It's like, there are two alleys inside an entrapment - one makes a courtyard and porch together (with the well, and the seating area and what not), and the other; accommodates the bed and the bathroom. THAT'S IT!

Where would they go for having fun and stuff like the other house inmates do? And moreover, have you noticed, it's always dark and gloomy. So damn depressing. Countryside or village-side houses are nowhere close to these types of houses. That way too much a stereotype.
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Seasoned veterans who keep coming back with new username. Dilettante, Bokeh, Cthulhu. *shakes head* ðŸ˜†

I was talking about creepy weird, not sexy weird!
Delnaz has lost a lot of weight. Big Boss has been good for her...in more ways than one.😆
Are Dilettante, Bokeh, Cthulhu, and Lajjawati the same person?

Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Are Dilettante, Bokeh, Cthulhu, and Lajjawati the same people?

Great deduction & elementary. Speedy Gonzales Watson!😛
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Great deduction & elementary. Speedy Gonzales Watson!😛

I didn't deduct crap. I'm as novice as you all are. 😆
And I thought Speedy Gonzales was a male rat (whatever they are technically called). How on earth did he change his last name to Watson? 😆
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Nomination prediction.

Karishma: Rajev. Direct nomination.

Urvashi: Delnaaz, Vishal.
Niketan: Delnaaz, Sana
Mink: Sana, Vishal
Sapna: Urvashi, Mink
Delnaaz: Urvashi, Mink
Rajev: Vishal, Mink
Sana: Niketan, Urvashi
Vishal: Mink, Urvashi

Makes sense! Yippie! No Sapna from either side. They have bigger fishes to fry now.😆😆