Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 129

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Look to the left to my av and tell me what you see in the eyes, is it lajja? 

L U S T 

Uff, so that is what it is! Chalo, lust is my jewel. Let me temper with some lajja. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cthulhu

I miss Raj5000. #random.     

He came at the very end last season. I think Dec is his downtime.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

I gotta go now. I don't know when I will be back.

So.

Just wanted to wish you ALL in the AT a very Happy Diwali in advance! Hug

P.S - Nkapoor if you are stalking which you are. Please don't miss me too much while I am gone! TongueLOL I am sure you will miss hitting on the report button.
P.P.S - Just hope Sapna survives by the time I come back.

Have a safe and nice trip. Tongue Wish you a happy Diwali too. Sapna will be there for atleast another 4-5 weeks. The show needs her.

*king*

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
A question to all the fans here. Yesterday in the LIVE FEED it was heard that Sapna was saying she would cover her mouth with a kerchief so that she wouldn't have a run-in with Salman again. Even in the promo it can be seen she has covered her mouth. What do you guyz make out of that?

*king*

Martand

IF-Dazzler

Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

A question to all the fans here. Yesterday in the LIVE FEED it was heard that Sapna was saying she would cover her mouth with a kerchief so that she wouldn't have a run-in with Salman again. Even in the promo it can be seen she has covered her mouth. What do you guyz make out of that?

*king*

it's manifestation of one of Gandhi ji's 3 monkeys...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Originally posted by *king*

*king*

If she stops being herself then she'll be out soon. But then BB is never going to let an aggressive personality win. If she channelizes her energy into leadership minus aggression then she has some chance of winning. Some. 

I think Niketan is going to win this season. I called it first. Before Prem Jyotish or Navin Bajaj. :)

I feel Urvashi is doing this although with spells of aggression from time to time. Both Urvashi and Niketan are quite strong this time.

As for Sapna, if she ceases being herself then she wouldn't stay long in the show.

*king*

Edited by *king* - 09 November 2012 at 9:25am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.