Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 87)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

the real jwalamukhi was Imam and they kicked him out..Dead

I disliked Ashka too.. I don't want her to come back.. But Delnaz is very fake.. second Shweta Tiwari-Juhi Parmar..

What??? He's gone?? Ouch

OMGG sorry to spoil it for you.. yeaahh.. he had a big fight with Ashka and he sat with his bags in the main door.. took his clothes off and what not..

No, I saw him last night sitting there with his bags packed and banging the front door. I thought they'd talk to him and manage to manao him. Confused He was entertaining!

@King...thanks!! 
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I hate this Imam twist. Why does he have to kicked out. I hope there is a mahaa twist where he is brought back in. I had such expectation from this lonniebag Disapprove

He was my last hope for saving BB6. But now even thats dashed. We are doomedAngryDead. Hope he is sent directly to main house.

PS: Did they show the voting details last night. I don't think so. Does that mean no elimination this week?

*king*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh-Chandramukhi-MithiBani

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

No, I saw him last night sitting there with his bags packed and banging the front door. I thought they'd talk to him and manage to manao him. Confused He was entertaining!

@King...thanks!! 

He was.. I wanted him in the main house.. would have been too entertaining .. tsk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Hey I don't mind even if you were to defend Urvi, menu ki farak penda hain Tongue They are Celebs and our opinions will change every day. That's exactly the issue, they patched up but that was for the sake of Siddhu ji or for the cameras. But the grudge still exists, Urvashi is still going non stop bitching about Sapna, even today she did the same with Karishma, and Karishma with her diplomacy only kept nodding without sharing her views. Since I miss some episodes and rely on WUs and don't even catch Live feed might be the reason why I haven't seen Sapna bitch or be cruel to Urvi. Fill me in if I missed something important.

So from the info I have, I feel Urvi is quite mean, but she is a good player as well. Even in the nominations, she didn't take Sapna's name cuz she knew everyone is going to nominate Sapna and 3 people had already done that before her turn. That's why I say she is all about I, me and myself. She didn't even spare Vrajesh who is supposed to be close to her at the moment. Thus I don't have any emotions for her, at least the way she portrays herself in the house.

Edit: About Rajev, I agree he got more pissed with Sapna cuz she laughed at his lose of captain-ship. But I had enjoyed it. You see judging these characters is all relative since none of them have the qualities to be supported blindly.

Yeah, I thought so too that Urva didn't waste her vote on Sapna coz she knew she'd be nominated anyway. OR...like she said...Sapna ki saza hai yehin rahe. I like Urva coz she's funny and quite upfront usually. Her tone can be harsh at times but she's better than the sugary sweet ones. I've seen Sapna bitching. Regular show and even on Uncensored and live feeds. My main problem with Sappy arose when she bashed Sidhu. I am no fan of Sidhu but he didn't deserve those insults. Chalo voh bhi gusse mein bol diya, maan lete hain. But again, later...in full composure she bitches abt him...main Ek aansoo nahin royi and some more which I'm forgetting now. I dislike ungrateful people. Sure, she had the right to bitch but not abt a man who's stood by you when everyone, even the host, was bullying you. Just for that...shaant raho. Then she changed sides, went with the GMM. That I hated. Also she's too volatile. I'd rather not be around a person who's such a volatile airhead. Deadly combo. Urva was always playing the game so I won't mind if she flips sides, groups etc. No expectations maybe...Same with Nik. Sappy ka drama hazam nahin hua. I'm so great, women empowerment, blah blah and then she resorts to degrading...throwing out personal insults at another woman and then blowing the Nik holi thing out of proportion. I find she uses the women emp thing when it suits her. I dislike that. She went for those vulgar gestures with Urva...a joke...I understand and Urva over-reacted. Both of them fools. But she had no qualms abt twisting that Nik rang episode. Double standards IMO. Otherwise, she's okay. 

Edited by MithiBani - 19 November 2012 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh-Chandramukhi-

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@king...Yes, they showed the voting details.

*king*-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*znursinghMithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

*king*MithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index