Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 129

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 86)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I don't think I dislike anyone this season other than Delu and Ashka.. Urvashi is playing this a game and everything is fair in love and war.. Sapna is stupid, she says things and forgets and asks the same person she said it to LOL but she is my only hope for entertainment.. she aint doing anything..Confused

Pallo, the one I dislike MOST is Aashka. Never disliked anyone on any season this darn much.Dead I am glad Imami was thrust upon this wannabe Diva. LOL I want her gone. Disappear, disappear!! 

I really do laugh at Sapna when she goes goes and asks the same person 'Maine bola tha kya'? LOL Kahan khoyi rehti hai? Sapna, I believe, really wants to leave now. And she should. She's  no masala for the show now. But she still does have potential. Jwalamukhi kabhi bhi phoot sakta hai. 

Edited by MithiBani - 19 November 2012 at 2:47am

-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I don't think I dislike anyone this season other than Delu and Ashka.. Urvashi is playing this a game and everything is fair in love and war.. Sapna is stupid, she says things and forgets and asks the same person she said it to LOL but she is my only hope for entertainment.. she aint doing anything..Confused

Pallo, the one I dislike MOST is Aashka. Never disliked anyone on any season this darn much.Dead I am glad Imami was thrust upon this wannabe Diva. LOL I want her gone. Disappear, disappear!! 

I really do laugh at Sapna when she goes goes and asks the same person 'Maine bola tha kya'? LOL Kahan khoyi rehti hai? Sapna, I believe, really wants to leave now. And she should. She no masala for the show now. But she still does have potential. Jwalamukhi kabhi bhi photo sakta hai. 

the real jwalamukhi was Imam and they kicked him out..Dead

I disliked Ashka too.. I don't want her to come back.. But Delnaz is very fake.. second Shweta Tiwari-Juhi Parmar..

MithiBani

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

She is shrewd, no doubt there. Sapna toh jhalli hai. Kuch bhi bolti hai. Everyone in that house holds grudges yaar, even Sapna. But yeah, ppl will change sides, groups to play the game but Sappy will be her own jhalli self. Voh khelna us ko nahin aata.

I am sure Sapna holds grudges as well, it's human nature. But as far as I have seen she gets over the friction in couple of hours or days, again we can't really say for sure.  I just go by how she acts around others, she doesn't seem to reflect cruelty like Urvashi does. I mean no one is doodh ka dhoola in the house, but I just feel more inclined towards Sapna cuz many people are making her the punching bag. She is a jalli and thus seems more clean hearted to me, speaking relatively of course. She doesn't seem to like Rajev, but then again who does LOL I had fun when Sapna was jumping up and down with joy when Rajev was fired from captain-ship. It was hilarious to watch when it she did that right on his face LOLLOL Even I was jumping with joy to see his expressions, he fall flat on his face ROFL

Not defending Urva but she did patch things with Sapna while Sidhu was still there. Late night patch up caught on live feed. Yet, they haven't forgiven each other. I still like Sappy a lot better than Delu, Vishal, Vrajesh. Her 'Yes Sir!!' accompanied by a salute was hilarious!! Rajev ka chehra dekhna layak tha. He was pissed at that, not the TV actor thing. Yeh namoona TV actor sadiyon pehle thaLOL Who is he to get pissed? 

-Chandramukhi-

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

I disliked Ashka too.. I don't want her to come back.. But Delnaz is very fake.. second Shweta Tiwari-Juhi Parmar..

What??? He's gone?? Ouch

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

What??? He's gone?? Ouch

OMGG sorry to spoil it for you.. yeaahh.. he had a big fight with Ashka and he sat with his bags in the main door.. took his clothes off and what not..

MithiBani

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

What??? He's gone?? Ouch

OMGG sorry to spoil it for you.. yeaahh.. he had a big fight with Ashka and he sat with his bags in the main door.. took his clothes off and what not..

I got this info from live feed

Originally posted by -allizwell-

Originally posted by *king*

Hi guyz, which page is today's update. Anything interesting that has hapened? Heard Imam has been kicked out/ if its true its very sad as he is a character and very much needed for BB this year.

*king*

imam kicked out... no further news...
the jaanwars r sleeping...
niks did deo for himself... so haathi bath today,
urva wild as jaanwars have no work, only eat and sleep where as hunters need to tame them, and work all day
surprisingly now when i am back seeing, only dellu, the most hard-working person is working hard in the kitchen all alone, cutting the veggies, cooking and all... poor thing... Cry

*king*

Edited by *king* - 19 November 2012 at 3:01am

MithiBani

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MithiBani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.