Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 85)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Vishal knows.. she said it to Vishal only by the pool side.. she has forgotten or what.. Vishal is not gonna say yeah you said it.. even tho Vishal was the one who told Rajeev.. Rajeev said so.. maybe Vishal has given him his version with mirch masala..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Vishal knows.. she said it to Vishal only by the pool side.. she has forgotten or what.. Vishal is not gonna say yeah you said it.. even tho Vishal was the one who told Rajeev.. Rajeev said so.. maybe Vishal has given him his version with mirch masala..

Yup, Vishal is the one who's done the damage. He went about aag lagaoing that she said that. Didn't you see him slinking away when Sapan asks him and Rajeev after the nominations? Vishal is a snake. I saw on live feed...one second he was telling someone...yeh paagal hai, bakwas karti hai and an hour later telling her she is right, praises her etc etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Yup, Vishal is the one who's done the damage. He went about aag lagaoing that she said that. Didn't you see him slinking away when Sapan asks him and Rajeev after the nominations? Vishal is a snake. I saw on live feed...one second he was telling someone...yeh paagal hai, bakwas karti hai and an hour later telling her she is right, praises her etc etc.

Yeaahh Vishal is a meethi churri type..

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Dexy, Imam wants to leave!! He's sitting outside with his bags packed and banging on the front door like crazy. Ughh!! I wanted him in the main house!!! Unhappy

Huh? Why? Damn...this guy is a nutcase.LOLLOL

No idea. Doesn't seem to be talking to the other two. Bad energy in the gaon house. I can sense it. LOL 

LOLApparently he pushed Aashka when he went into the confession room or something, and Aashka said something to him about "practice what you preach" type thing. So he packed his bags and started banging on the front door like crazy saying he wants out. ROFLROFL Two people, out of which one doesn't even talk much, has reduced him to this. Imagine him in the BB house. He MUST go in the BB house. I so want to see him!LOL

Thanks Rappy. He's a nut!!LOL  I agree. He MUST go into the main house and piss everyone off. LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

LOLApparently he pushed Aashka when he went into the confession room or something, and Aashka said something to him about "practice what you preach" type thing. So he packed his bags and started banging on the front door like crazy saying he wants out. ROFLROFL Two people, out of which one doesn't even talk much, has reduced him to this. Imagine him in the BB house. He MUST go in the BB house. I so want to see him!LOL

Thanks Rappy. He's a nut!!LOL  I agree. He MUST go into the main house and piss everyone off. LOL

I so wanna see this in the telecast.. I can't wait to see what he did..LOL

MithiBani

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Cruiser-

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

OMG, just caught Sunday's episode. After watching her bitch, I can see how much bitterness she has for Sapna. She went out to say that Sapna is a nutcase and she deserves to stay in the house and that's her punishment. I thought that was very cruel of her, even worse than the "moti bhains" comment cuz she is wishing for someone to suffer and get tortured. It shows she definitely is one of those who knows how to keep a grudge and spew out the venom when needed. She is just as worse or even more than Sapna. I completely agree that she is a shrewd lady who only cares about herself. Still watching the episode, will add more if needed.

She is shrewd, no doubt there. Sapna toh jhalli hai. Kuch bhi bolti hai. Everyone in that house holds grudges yaar, even Sapna. But yeah, ppl will change sides, groups to play the game but Sappy will be her own jhalli self. Voh khelna us ko nahin aata.

-Chandramukhi-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I don't think I dislike anyone this season other than Delu and Ashka.. Urvashi is playing this a game and everything is fair in love and war.. Sapna is stupid, she says things and forgets and asks the same person she said it to LOL but she is my only hope for entertainment.. she aint doing anything..Confused

MithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index