Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 84)

nigella Goldie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Sapna in the live feed said I saw it myself.. I don't remember her exact words but she said something like main audience hoon.. main yahan se inse kuch seekhne nahi aayi hoon.. mujhe pata hai kya karna hai.. public hai sab janti hai types..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
did Sapna say anything about the TV actors? Live feed anyone? I don't remember her saying anything like that about TV actors
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

did Sapna say anything about the TV actors? Live feed anyone? I don't remember her saying anything like that about TV actors

she did.. just posted it in the comment above but I don't think there was something wrong in it..
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Objection! Hearsay! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Sapna in the live feed said I saw it myself.. I don't remember her exact words but she said something like main audience hoon.. main yahan se inse kuch seekhne nahi aayi hoon.. mujhe pata hai kya karna hai.. public hai sab janti hai types..

But how is it insulting to TV actors? Why was Rajev overreacting? Thali ched yada yada. 

That Rajeev considers himself to be a TV actor, should upset other TV actors more than the alleged, distorted, inference drawn from a supposed rumour that has circulated amongst more women than found gossiping together, in 4 Villages of Rural India put together!
Ermm

Edited by cruiser51 - 19 November 2012 at 12:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear-Chandramukhi-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

But how is it insulting to TV actors? Why was Rajev overreacting? Thali ched yada yada. 

I don't know why he was offended.. she was casually saying that.. they are blowing it out of proportion.. Rajeev doesn't like Sapna I guess he's using this for his advantage
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

@45.42 Mark, Sapna confronts Vishal and Rajeev too...none of the two says she ridiculed TV actors!-----------------VISHAL INFACT SAYS----"SHURU PATA NAHEEN KAHAAN SE HUA HAI??--Vishal even says,"I don't think you are that kind of a peson..."  

So that means even Vishal has denied this!...

Vrajesh doesn't know to whom Sapna said it, Sana doesn't know, Vishal doesn't know, hell even Urvashi doesn't know...kya mazaak hai!!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index