Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 78)

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07-Chandramukhi-

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

nigella Goldie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I must be a heartless soulless beast. I'm actually unmoved by the news of Balasahab Thackeray's death. In all honesty, I feel a sense of relief and joy. How can one feel compassion towards someone whose spent a lifetime cultivating hatred and division. His attitude towards non Maharashtrians and non Hindus was just like the tea party extremists towards immigrants and minorities in the United States. You can't stand for minority rights in one place and mourn the loss of a hate mongerer elsewhere without being a hypocrite. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaSphallolaliaOmnipotenceaxeion-Chandramukhi-AntlersChameli_billiSunshine797-Cruiser-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I must be a heartless soulless beast. I'm actually unmoved by the news of Balasahab Thackeray's death. In all honesty, I feel a sense of relief and joy. How can one feel compassion towards someone whose spent a lifetime cultivating hatred and division. His attitude towards non Maharashtrians and non Hindus was just like the tea party extremists towards immigrants and minorities in the United States. You can't stand for minority rights in one place and mourn the loss of a hate mongerer elsewhere without being a hypocrite.

I just said good riddance to BT on one of his demise topics on BS. So you're not alone. Nor dies that make you heartless. I have zero sympathy or respect for ethnocentric people that incite communal violence. Besides, I never understood the whole respect the dead logic anyway, why respect the dead when the living was the epitome of evil? Beats me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaOmnipotenceaxeion-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-return_to_hades

Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
OMG! Where did the BT topic on BS go? It was just there. Did his Shit Sena threaten to burn down IF too? Dead

Never mind it's there, they just moved it to the CC! D'oh

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 17 November 2012 at 9:18am
nigella Goldie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

i feel pity for the people who cant see the good in sapna and the bad in urvashi
those people have gross deafness, blindness and dumbness

This I agree with. I can see the good and bad in Sapna as well as Urvashi. Right now, Urvashi seems like the bad guy. When the fat buffalo comment was passed, Sapna was the bad guy. Urvashi's remarks yesterday were uncalled for. If she'd said that in response to Sapna's fat buffalo comment, I'd have understood her angst. But yesterday, nope. Just goes to show she's an opportunist and not really a straight forward person as most people hail her up as. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index