Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 72)

.Heisenberg Senior Member
.Heisenberg
.Heisenberg

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Seriously? LOL

Well if a man has had many relationships but no kids, it would mean that he is either gay, impotent, asexual or a virgin. They must have been upset that you missed the other two reasons. For I can hardly see any of the other things being considered an insult. Homosexuals are just people like everyone else. Being gay is not insulting or demeaning in anyway. Similarly impotence is also a natural condition that happens. Many men and women suffer infertility issues. That also is something one can understand and empathize with, not an insult in anyway. I really don't think Salman fans are homophobes or unsympathetic bigots of some kind. So they truly must have felt it unfair not to list all possible reasons. Smile

LOL

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Out of the two group, I prefer Sapna, Aashka, Sana, Delnaaz now. Niketan-Urvashi-Mink are now almost like Akash-Juhi-Bedi group from last season. 

Shocked Shocked *faints*

Koi meri asli Lajjawati ko dhoond ke lao.  Cry Cry  
Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
It's the 'Lajja Bhavan' now! 

Dex, you the isstar!Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billi

nigella Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Out of the two group, I prefer Sapna, Aashka, Sana, Delnaaz now. Niketan-Urvashi-Mink are now almost like Akash-Juhi-Bedi group from last season. 

Shocked Shocked *faints*

Aashka is nice, so are Urvashi and Sapna... My fave 3 from the start Embarrassed

Quick Thoughts... What gets into Sapna from time-to-time, saw her gossiping about someone in Sunday/Monday's episode... can't remember who it was. I like the old, freaky Sapna... who would snap but not gossip :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AntlersMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by MithiBani

Shocked Shocked *faints*

Aashka is nice, so are Urvashi and Sapna... My fave 3 from the start Embarrassed

Quick Thoughts... What gets into Sapna from time-to-time, saw her gossiping about someone in Sunday/Monday's episode... can't remember who it was. I like the old, freaky Sapna... who would snap but not gossip :)

Urvashi is entertaining. Aashka is a whiny biatch. 

I agree abt Sapna. Don't like her anymore. So that way, I guess I lose my right to squat in this AT?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I liked Aashka in Kkusum. That was eons ago. I don't even know how she is in the house. LOL

I really want Urvashi to win. I don't know why I've always love vamps. I like it when the vamps win.

Sapna has me ambivalent these days. I was excited about her when Taco told us about her. I was really rooting for her because she was different, creative, expressive and unique. It is always awesome to see women who defy the norms and do their own thing. But I've been disappointed in her behavior. Even if I get where she comes from, I have very low tolerance for volatile people. Had I been in the house, I would have blown a fuse over her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaAntlersaxeionMithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index