Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 71)

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

W*F Stefan is back on Top Chef. Of all people Stefan? This is going to be a crazy season!

Hadey, I love your random posts in this otherwise boring n dead forum LOL

Any idea if they are coming back with the Indian version of Master Chef this season? I miss Vikas... Where's TallyHo? 

return_to_hades

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

@King

To give a really terrible analogy – Your situation is like the fox asking why it isn't welcome in the henhouse. Even if the fox is purely vegetarian and pecks on grains in the henhouse, all the hens will still be freaked out. LOL

Anyway, as the moderators have made it clear, they do not allow exclusive clubs. Each and every member of the Big Boss forum is welcome in each and every thread. In Big Boss, even the Fuhrer is welcome to all the Bar Mitzvahs. You need not worry if you have not broken any rules. Just relax and enjoy. Up to you how seriously or lightly you take the virtual forums.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

W*F Stefan is back on Top Chef. Of all people Stefan? This is going to be a crazy season!

Hadey, I love your random posts in this otherwise boring n dead forum LOL

Any idea if they are coming back with the Indian version of Master Chef this season? I miss Vikas... Where's TallyHo? 

Haha! I'm like the only weird foodie here. I'm really into the food contests and reality shows. LOL

I think there will be another season of Master Chef. They had two successful seasons already. I don't watch Indian channels enough, so sometimes I catch on Master Chef India very late.

Yeah, I miss Tally Ho's humorous posts. She has a very classy sense of humor. Maybe she got bored this season.

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Haha, am a foodie too but I just don't watch enough TV. Some are good, some not. Epic Meal Time on Youtube sucks, I get a virtual heart-attack just looking at all that lard. Ya, they better come back with another season for MC-India, I'm trying to enhance my cooking skills. TallyHo - Kahaan ho? Anyways, link me to any good threads (if any). I hardly step outside this thread... 

Still catching up on the show, who's the new guy? His claim to fame? 

Edited by axeion - 15 November 2012 at 9:23am

return_to_hades

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

You are a foodie and don't watch Food shows. Fie on you. I don't follow any of the You Tube stuff.

What sort of cooking do you do? We should discuss recipes and stuff. LOL Are you vegetarian though?

New guy, Vishal, I think he is from MTV Roadies.

.Heisenberg Senior Member
.Heisenberg
.Heisenberg

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Randomly ' I really wish Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif would mate. They would make beautiful babies. It is weird that Salman has been linked with so many women but not made any babies. C'mon even Aamir Khan made extramarital babies. How can you not sow your seeds for so long?  He may not want to get married, but how hard is it to sow some seeds!

oh my god, this is unbelievable, the post I made in response to this got deleted!, crazy Abdul Rashid fans stalking this thread... get a life.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Randomly ' I really wish Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif would mate. They would make beautiful babies. It is weird that Salman has been linked with so many women but not made any babies. C'mon even Aamir Khan made extramarital babies. How can you not sow your seeds for so long?  He may not want to get married, but how hard is it to sow some seeds!

oh my god, this is unbelievable, the post I made in response to this got deleted!, crazy Abdul Rashid fans stalking this thread... get a life.

Seriously? LOL

Well if a man has had many relationships but no kids, it would mean that he is either gay, impotent, asexual or a virgin. They must have been upset that you missed the other two reasons. For I can hardly see any of the other things being considered an insult. Homosexuals are just people like everyone else. Being gay is not insulting or demeaning in anyway. Similarly impotence is also a natural condition that happens. Many men and women suffer infertility issues. That also is something one can understand and empathize with, not an insult in anyway. I really don't think Salman fans are homophobes or unsympathetic bigots of some kind. So they truly must have felt it unfair not to list all possible reasons. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.HeisenbergSphallolaliaEl_DoradoFindingShakaxeionMithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index