Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 65)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
So glad someone made this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceNope123-Cruiser-AntlersMithiBani

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Forum is dead. 

Show is kinda boring this season Confused
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I agree, the show is boring.

BTW, I am not liking Sapna these days. Maybe it'll change. Confused I won't mind if she leaves this Friday.

Edited by MithiBani - 14 November 2012 at 7:14am
nigella Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Haha, love the thread title.

Originally posted by Lajjawati

Forum is dead. 

LOL

Mayawati?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Morning musings….

I think the show will be more boring without Sapna. (Not that I watch it LOL) Love her or hate her, she still brings in some drama and masala. Maybe she will explode like crazy again and stir some new controversy.

Derek Hough is one of the most creative and innovative choreographers. I love how he and Mark Ballas are such risk takers. Their  tribal samba was brilliant. One of the best on DWTS from all seasons. I don't care what Len Goodman thought about it. It was out of this world. Mind Blowing! I am really looking forward to their Knight Rider Bhangra next week. If Derek researches it right and does a full high energy dance. Him and Shawn Johnson will blow it out the park.

Speaking of Shawn Johnson, she is such a sweetheart. You cannot help but like her. All she has to do is smile and she wins you over. I really wish she could have made her comeback at the 2012 Olympics. So young, and her gymnastics career is over. But she has such great energy, enthusiasm and a sweet down to earth personality.

The fierce five (Gabby Douglas, Kyla Ross, Jordyn Wieber, McKayla Maroney & Aly Raisman) have really fun down to earth personalities. They are also so likable. None of them have airs or egos about being Olympic gold medalists. I wish more athletes were like them. That is why I have a problem with the likes of Kobe Bryant walking with Olympic athletes. An egomaniacal sports celebrity, just seems to trivialize athletes across the world vying for something bigger themselves.

I'm also a huge defender of McKayla Maroney and her scowl. Give her a break. She wasn't being a bad sport. She was just disappointed in herself. Everyone was counting on her to get gold in the vault. She totally flubbed it. Anyone would be furious at themselves. She was definitely not impressed with her second place vault. She did far less than her capacity. Rather than lacking sportsmanship, she has been a great sport and shown that she can laugh at herself and her mistakes.

Randomly – I really wish Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif would mate. They would make beautiful babies. It is weird that Salman has been linked with so many women but not made any babies. C'mon even Aamir Khan made extramarital babies. How can you not sow your seeds for so long?  He may not want to get married, but how hard is it to sow some seeds!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I agree, the show is boring.
BTW, I am not liking Sapna these days. Maybe it'll change. Confused I won't mind if she leaves this Friday.

What did she do now? I am yet to catch up on last 5 episodes, but she was fine before that. Confused

^Taco : Yup, Lajjawati = Mayawati LOL

^Maya : Mid-e-life crisis, girl? TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumOmnipotent_Taco

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index