Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 50)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by MithiBani

Okay, am no fan of Sidhu but did like the way he conducted himself at times...fake, real...doesn't matter. Hated the drama of his exit. Navjot Kaur's call being aired and the party just can't do without him. Gimme a freakin' break!! All lies. 'Aapko arthik blah blah hoga'. Sidhu...'Sweekar hai'. Ermm  Saadhupanti bahut hui Boss. But still, for me, the highlight was when he stood up for Sapna who was being bullied by Sallu. He put his vajood/identity at stake and that too with that brash, arrogant and rude host. That was a very nice gesture. Sirf aur sirf us gesture ko dimaag mein rakhte huey, Sapna should not bitch about Sidhu. Makes her look bad.

Did she bitch about him some more in today's episode ???

I do agree that she shouldn't forget his stand for her. But I guess after his blatant criticism for Sapna and his judgement for her, might have made her take a U turn on him and thus all the bitching. It's very hard to figure her out. There are times when she seems away from all the negativity and bitching and there are times when she simply disappoints. Oh well, I don't except much from these housemates, most of them are not worth it. We simply have to have fun at their expense Wink

Like FG said...she said Sidhu was fake and 'main ek aansu nahin royi hoon. Voh bakwaas tha' and she calls Delu a bechari coz she worked so hard for that task. 'Uski(Delu ki) bechari ki pant utar gayi'. What kinda language is this really? Dead

But you are right. We have to have fun at their expense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-fire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Sapna meant she didn't cry for him when he left. But yes, Sapna shouldn't have bitched bout Sidhu. She is no less than Gujju mandal now.

That's what is so disappointing. She says Urvashi is suddenly friends with Nik and finds fault with that. Well, isn't Aashka the one who said her brain is fried coz of all that bleach?

Anyways, tel dekho tel ki dhaar dekho. Game enjoy karo.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

@bold: I completely agree. From the posts I have read you are the only one in the forum with a valid justification. Well said!

Most of the posts I read are along the lines of:

"Sapna is horrible because she bitches." Ermm

Well, don't we all?

Yup, that logic works on everyone. Everyone is horrible. LOL

Wish the game would turn a lil' bit. Rajeev is dono naiyya pe savaar. So is Vrajesh. The conjoined triplets are getting stronger and I don't like that. Dead

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

That's what is so disappointing. She says Urvashi is suddenly friends with Nik and finds fault with that. Well, isn't Aashka the one who said her brain is fried coz of all that bleach?

Anyways, tel dekho tel ki dhaar dekho. Game enjoy karo.
Not only that there is another logic to it too, if friends can turn foe as she is with Sidhu for a small task then why can't foes be friends? Anyway the game has become dull with introduction of Vishal, he has come in as an aidee to the conjoined triplets as he is already friends with Sana. Also the game has become stagnent since Sunday. Someone should stir up the proceedings.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I had to get back to work. What happened to that crazy thread. Trashed already? Someone fill me in.LOL

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Kaunsa thread? I miss all the action. Unhappy

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index