Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 36)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Hi Pallu! Hug Estellaaa - I like the nik! *approves* Tongue

Niks as in Niketan was talking about Daniel Day-Lewis? Really?!

Yep, he is quite impressive. If ever you are sick and tired of Katrina's blank expressions and you want to check out really good acting please watch: My Left Foot, There will be blood, Gangs of New York and The Boxer. Watch them all in a row. He is just unbelievable!

Pallu - Diwali is on November 13th. I think Diwali in general is 4-5 day event. Sorry, but I don't know much since this is my first time, but main diwali is on November 13th. If I am wrong then please forgive me.

Heeeyyy Hug haha.. thanks we have never interacted before ehh..

LOLOL Kamini katty.. I'll sure try to watch them Estella..

I forgive you LOL Ohhh so the movie are actually releasing on diwali day.. do you celebrate?

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Estell you like DDL too? Have you watched The Ballad of Jack and Rose? One of his most underrated works. It was directed by his wife. I loved him in that one. 
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Nope. But we have now! : - ) : - )

Estella reminds me of Nutella now, which is delicious. 

Yep, both movies are releasing on Diwali. I am not sure if it is a wise decision. We will see how the first day figures turn out to be! :-) Are you planning to watch it??

OMGG why did you do that to me.. I NEED nutella right now..tccchhh Estelllaa not fair Angry

I'll watch JTHJ most probably but after reading the reviews let's see how it goes..

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I"M IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO MEMBERS.

Online estel

Goldie

estel

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters Cool

You cannot marry an indian nowLOL

Haha, it is our National Pledge. 

It is kind of sad that none of us truly mean the National pledge. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia-Chandramukhi-

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Yes. Unhappily :( :( I might spam the owner's inbox with PM's requesting him to change the color. Don't mind if he changes tag from goldie to greenie or bumblebee - I just want a color change :D

Btw you're so lucky with your husband! God bless you and him! If only... everyone met a guy like that! Day Dreaming

You'd make an ultra cute BumblebeeLOL
I hate my gold too but too lazy to spam and move to the higher level.

Awww.. thanks... I know it's corny but we aren't all that perfect...the deal was to either be happy or miserable togetherEmbarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Yes. Unhappily :( :( I might spam the owner's inbox with PM's requesting him to change the color. Don't mind if he changes tag from goldie to greenie or bumblebee - I just want a color change :D

Btw you're so lucky with your husband! God bless you and him! If only... everyone met a guy like that! Day Dreaming

You'd make an ultra cute BumblebeeLOL
I hate my gold too but too lazy to spam and move to the higher level.

Awww.. thanks... I know it's corny but we aren't all that perfect...the deal was to either be happy or miserable togetherEmbarrassed  

You just became a goldie.. you have like so many posts left LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

@Dexter: Yes, I do. I really look up to him. Unfortunately I haven't seen that one. Will definitely check out the DVD!!

You like him too?? If that is the case then it is really nice to meet someone that likes him! :-) So far I haven't met anyone that is a fan. I am dying to watch Lincoln because of him. I hope they release it in India.

Yea you don't meet many DDL fans. I've been a fan of his since I had to watch The Crucible for my 11th grade American lit class. He is such an intensely natural actor. Then I started to ransack his films in the library and fell in love with him while watching Last of the Mohicans. 

I think RTH and Taco also like him. 

But yea do watch Ballad of Jack and Rose. He was pretty goddarn good in that one as well. Most people ignore his work there just because the movie was so-so. Plus, the fact that he is so low key and humble in his personal life just makes you like him even more! 
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index