Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 121)

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
How long do you guys think Sapna will stay? This time I was almost sure she'd leave. Apparently Rangeela channel had other plans. I'd love to see her stay till the end just to spite certain fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaThe-Voice

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Madame Trinkary: why you wonly liking poshts? Why you no poshting? Biji?

LOL

Catching up on the many missed pages! 

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Niketan has become the most influential contestant right now, while counting calories and not missing a single one of his 16-small-meals

Oh yes that's why he gets to manipulate and influence captain nominations every single week. Except for perhaps Sana no one hates him LOL Had he not yawned Sana too would have been in his group.

As for meals, he first complained that everything was fattening and the next moment I saw him stuffing his face with cake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketkit81

Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Niketan has become the most influential contestant right now, while counting calories and not missing a single one of his 16-small-meals

Oh yes that's why he gets to manipulate and influence captain nominations every single week. Except for perhaps Sana no one hates him LOL Had he not yawned Sana too would have been in his group.

As for meals, he first complained that everything was fattening and the next moment I saw him stuffing his face with cake.

Sana is pissed off that Niketan doesn't give her attention... why else would she like Rajeev? and feel all sorts of things when Vishal speaks to anyone?

LOL yeah, he did! the guy works his facial muscles way too much, no wonder the sunken cheeksWink

KeerthiV

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Sapna's spirit was killed by Salman Khan. [I love Salman Khan as the host. Still my favorite.] I hope she goes back to the way she was...loony. She anyway doesn't stand a chance to win so go on play the game. I say pick on Niketan-Urvashi. There's no balance now.

She looked petrified and confused in eviction episode. 
Also, she takes everything literally and the editing crew will do anything for 'Being Human' Tees

KeerthiV

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sphallolalia

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketkit81

How long do you guys think Sapna will stay? This time I was almost sure she'd leave. Apparently Rangeela channel had other plans. I'd love to see her stay till the end just to spite certain fans.

Sapna's spirit was killed by Salman Khan. [I love Salman Khan as the host. Still my favorite.] I hope she goes back to the way she was...loony. She anyway doesn't stand a chance to win so go on play the game. I say pick on Niketan-Urvashi. There's no balance now.

I honestly don't think Sapna knows how to play. She just blurts out whatever she feels and keeps no grudges. She could spruce up her people skills a little but then that would just kill the unpredictability element that she brings in. But I feel now she is going to make an effort to stay and play on.

Yeah full credit to Sana for openly disliking himLOL and credit to Aashka for calling "aasteen ka saanp" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia-Chandramukhi-

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

My purple fiesta I left you a msg on pg 138 Disapprove

Awww ChanduHug

Just saw, been a busy week and the minute I finish catching up people get chest pains, smash cars and get labour painsLOL  It was a read only week

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 24 November 2012 at 8:10am

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index