Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 120)

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Urvashi is like Mehek from last season. Fans turned both of them into demi-goddesses.

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Sapna is not nominated. Good. 

I can't stand Delnaaz but I pick Sana over Karishma and Mink. At least Sana is not part of Urvashi-Niketan herd. Yawn @ Niketan-Urvashi shipping.

In all honesty, from what I've been watching, Urvashi has created a circle of trust with her bitchy gang. It's commendable how strong her team is. Anyway, I too pick Sana over Karisma and Mink. My reasons are different. She reminds me (partially) of Shraddha Sharma from Season 5, who was quiet all the time and exploded all of a sudden to show us her true colors. For me, that's entertainment. LOL

Shraddha is up there. No comparison with anyone. LOL Tuchi aurat.

LOL You remember that one famous line of hers - "Tu paagal hai kya?" ROFL

And do you recall that one Ra.One episode. She goes something like "... aur jo bhi paagl log hain, main unke dimaagh mein ghus sakti hoon, unko bata sakti hoon, aur unko theek kar sakti hoon." Something within those lines. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketkit81

Right!

I am sick and tired of hearing how fearless and straightforward Urvashi is!! Well bullshit to that. Just read live feed update she was inciting Kotak against Sapna just coz Sapna said " I am surprised I am not nominated". Urvashi said Sapna should have hugged you instead of passing such comments. She just cannot bear to watch two people being honestly fond of each other. Dislike and disrespect her immensely. I'll take Niketan over her anyday!

Niketan is stealthy. By stealthy I mean, he won't instigate fights or create a ruckus. He's a safe player. He waits 'til the end. So now what happens is, since he doesn't create any kinda ruckus, people are automatically drawn towards him to rest their heads on his so-called supportive shoulders. THAT'S WHEN HE USES THEM TO THEIR ADVANTAGE AND BLASTS THE BOMB! So now, he has two things - A clean, calm image and the immense support of the crybabies.

He's very shaana like that. But I'd still love to give him credit for one of his attributes - LEVELHEADEDNESS. Hats off! Thumbs Up

KeerthiV

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Shraddha is up there. No comparison with anyone. LOL Tuchi aurat.

LOL You remember that one famous line of hers - "Tu paagal hai kya?" ROFL

And do you recall that one Ra.One episode. She goes something like "... aur jo bhi paagl log hain, main unke dimaagh mein ghus sakti hoon, unko bata sakti hoon, aur unko theek kar sakti hoon." Something within those lines. ROFLROFL

Of course. Rapier and I were Shraddha's No. 1 fans. LOL I still remember all her dialogues and that crooked smile. Jalebi Bai. 

Awesome! Please add me to the list too. LOL

Any idea where I can find the Ra.One episode? I've been looking for it for the past three weeks or so. I know, for a fact, that it was after Amar's entry as a wildcard.
KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Urvashi is like Mehek from last season. Fans turned both of them into demi-goddesses.

*Lajjawati pulls dupatta over her head and leaves hastily* Psst...I was Mahek supporter last season.

Oops LOL *awkward silence*

Mehek fans were a little annoying and their worship was bit of an overkill.
KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Right!

I am sick and tired of hearing how fearless and straightforward Urvashi is!! Well bullshit to that. Just read live feed update she was inciting Kotak against Sapna just coz Sapna said " I am surprised I am not nominated". Urvashi said Sapna should have hugged you instead of passing such comments. She just cannot bear to watch two people being honestly fond of each other. Dislike and disrespect her immensely. I'll take Niketan over her anyday!

Niketan is stealthy. By stealthy I mean, he won't instigate fights or create a ruckus. He's a safe player. He waits 'til the end. So now what happens is, since he doesn't create any kinda ruckus, people are automatically drawn towards him to rest their heads on his so-called supportive shoulders. THAT'S WHEN HE USES THEM TO THEIR ADVANTAGE AND BLASTS THE BOMB! So now, he has two things - A clean, calm image and the immense support of the crybabies.

He's very shaana like that. But I'd still love to give him credit for one of his attributes - LEVELHEADEDNESS. Hats off! Thumbs Up

Level headed and manipulative. He works really well on Mink, Urvashi and Karishma. He has two of them in his pocket and one eating out of his hand.

Someone rightly called him Narad Muni LOL

Edited by ketkit81 - 24 November 2012 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaThe-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
True that, Ketki. He surely is the Narad Muni of the show - Aag lagaao!

KeerthiV

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Niketan has become the most influential contestant right now, while counting calories and not missing a single one of his 16-small-meals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVThe-Voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index