Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 114)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
OMNI! Chandu!!!! Live feed now! They are showing Imaaam! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

So people, what's up with Sapna being quiet all the time. I miss her tantrums. LOL

Hey I sent you a PMLOL

Sapna is past.
IMAM is the presentWink

OK. I'll reply. Bro, that phrase is so damn scary. Sapna is the past and Imam is the present. LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

So people, what's up with Sapna being quiet all the time. I miss her tantrums. LOL

I blame it on Salman.Dead If it weren't for his arrogant self, Sapna wouldn't seem so lost these days.

Salman is a d**k, man. I mean, how the hell can you harass contestants like that - especially the women ones. Damn! No wonder Ash left him. Effing chauvinist pig! Angry

He ruined it for all of us. Now I feel bad for that poor Kashif also. Well, he was an entertainer, for sure. His antics were so damn funny. LOL

Salman is single-handedly responsible for ruining BB6. First he shut Kashif up with his bullying, then he bullied Sapna. All entertainment down the drain. Thank fully, Imaam won't take his shit lying down...so there's still some hope.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceThe-Voice

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Who's the one on bed?

Karishma probably. She is sleeping alone. The other girls sleep in one bed...God knows why.Confused
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

I blame it on Salman.Dead If it weren't for his arrogant self, Sapna wouldn't seem so lost these days.

Salman is a d**k, man. I mean, how the hell can you harass contestants like that - especially the women ones. Damn! No wonder Ash left him. Effing chauvinist pig! Angry

He ruined it for all of us. Now I feel bad for that poor Kashif also. Well, he was an entertainer, for sure. His antics were so damn funny. LOL

Salman is single-handedly responsible for ruining BB6. First he shut Kashif up with his bullying, then he bullied Sapna. All entertainment down the drain. Thank fully, Imaam won't take his shit lying down...so there's still some hope.LOL

Oh, trust me he will bow down to His Effesty! Given his hot-and-cold nature and his deep-rooted regard for the industry he dwells in, apparently run by pricks like Salman, he will surely step down. He's the impulsive kind; not the repulsive one. And that there is my biggest fear. Confused
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Oh, trust me he will bow down to His Effesty! Given his hot-and-cold nature and his deep-rooted regard for the industry he dwells in, apparently run by pricks like Salman, he will surely step down. He's the impulsive kind; not the repulsive one. And that there is my biggest fear. Confused

I disagree. Imaam has no control over his actions. So if someone needles him enough, he will explode even if that person is Salman. I mean he exploded at Niruhua for not facing him constantly while he was talking to him. He cannot be reasoned with even if he tries to be sober at first.LOLLOL
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Just finished eviction episode. They didn't show all the likes and dislikes. Who did Sapna pick? I closed my eyes during Delnaz's speech. It was full of venom, drama. Aakthoo.Dead What a biatch!

Sapna picked Karishma to put the garland on and the silly girl put black mark on herself and talked about how she regrets doing some things in the house. I was hoping she'd put it on Rajeev or Urvashi. Evil SmileApparently, Sapna was also the only one that was against this idea and said it was a demeaning task. But of course Big Boss won't show anything that shows Sapna in positive light, he is more concerned with shoving Delnaz down our throats. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index