Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 (Page 101)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Btw, does anyone know why Imam was so ticked off at Aashka? Also did he really strip naked in front of the camera? I mean did they show the full monty and his johnson or did they cut off.  LOL

Because Aaashka said he talks more about the game than chanting Allah's name or something. Although to be fair to Aashka, he had already eaten her head up by then so she finally blurted that out as a last resort.LOL

Yep, fully monty indeed but it was blurred out in the regular episodes. I think the live feed people must have seen his full frontal view though.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Btw, does anyone know why Imam was so ticked off at Aashka? Also did he really strip naked in front of the camera? I mean did they show the full monty and his johnson or did they cut off.  LOL

Because Aaashka said he talks more about the game than chanting Allah's name or something. Although to be fair to Aashka, he had already eaten her head up by then so she finally blurted that out as a last resort.LOL

Yep, fully monty indeed but it was blurred out in the regular episodes. I think the live feed people must have seen his full frontal view though.LOLLOL

Why did Aashka comment on his faith? She should have just said STFU!

LMAO! Was he stripping in protest? That's an interesting  way of protest. I guess if people really want to leave the house, they should start walking around naked.

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I hated the way Rajeev nominated Sapna n insulted her. She was very graceful to keep quite . I am sure she'll give it back to him , that too in style
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

So it has been brought to my attention that the powers that be on this forum are shit scared of political hooligans. People have the galls to make money, but lack the balls to have principles. Even Mark Zuckerberg has more integrity than this. LOL

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

So it has been brought to my attention that the powers that be on this forum are shit scared of political hooligans. People have the galls to make money, but lack the balls to have principles. Even Mark Zuckerberg has more integrity than this. LOL

So they were actually threatened by the Shit Sena people?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceThe-Voice

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

So they were actually threatened by the Shit Sena people?Shocked

No direct threats, but they don't want to take any chances. If all internet platforms are chicken like this, the day is not far when even India becomes like Pakistan and China where political whims censor opinions willy nilly. It is pure cowardice. The admins would rather compromise with integrity rather than invest in legal measures to tell politicians and hooligans to back off.

Damn! Makes me wish I knew someone with Anonymous and tell IF you don't mess with the legion. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billi

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

You know in retrospect, I'm probably being a bit too pushy and demanding with my expectations of the Dev Team. It is really not their fault. But there are some things, I simply cannot bring myself to accept and compromise with. Minority rights and free speech are the subjects that I am extremely passionate about, in the United States and in India as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index