Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Urvashi is just a vindictive woman. No two ways about it. But the funniest part was when she was incessantly bitching about Sapna to Karishma and Karishma did not even give a flying f**k. Karishma just said haan haan haan haan as if she could care less. That was awesome!😆😆

Bingo! And usse bhi acha, Imam's non-stop Urvashi bashing. Respect, sire! ðŸ‘ ðŸ˜›
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

Bingo! And usse bhi acha, Imam's non-stop Urvashi bashing. Respect, sire! ðŸ‘ ðŸ˜›

I LOVE Imam. He's been continuously dissing Urvashi. Did you hear when he said he had advised Urvashi that she's not fit for modelling? 😆😆 Finally someone that can give it back to her. Hopefully, they send him into the house ASAP so he can actually bash her to her face. Tab aayega mazaa!😆😆
hahaha sapna in pink
barbie doll :D
very cute
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I LOVE Imam. He's been continuously dissing Urvashi. Did you hear when he said he had advised Urvashi that she's not fit for modelling? 😆😆 Finally someone that can give it back to her. Hopefully, they send him into the house ASAP so he can actually bash her to her face. Tab aayega mazaa!😆😆

How could've I missed that part? ðŸ˜‰ It was like jeez, this guy needs to be inside the house like THIS now. THIS. NOW. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

How could've I missed that part? ðŸ˜‰ It was like jeez, this guy needs to be inside the house like THIS now. THIS. NOW. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ

I know TA! Finally they bring in some worthy wild card  but put him in the village house! ðŸĪŠW*F! They need to exchange him with Mink and Vishal. The latter are useless. Bring Imam in already. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dexy, Imam wants to leave!! He's sitting outside with his bags packed and banging on the front door like crazy. Ughh!! I wanted him in the main house!!! 😔
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Dexy, Imam wants to leave!! He's sitting outside with his bags packed and banging on the front door like crazy. Ughh!! I wanted him in the main house!!! 😔

Huh? Why? Damn...this guy is a nutcase.😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail

Huh? Why? Damn...this guy is a nutcase.😆😆

No idea. Doesn't seem to be talking to the other two. Bad energy in the gaon house. I can sense it. 😆 
MithiBani thumbnail
Okay, seems he had a fight with Aashka. Nir and Aansu discussing it.
Urvashi's Bitching!ðŸĪĒ

Why is Sapna looking like a Mime?😆 
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago