Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: znursingh

CM-I think UD's remark was a culmination of many things SB had said! The "moti bhains" obviously rankled.Earlier,while consoling Sampat,she had yelled-usko kuchh hoga toh kaun poochheha/royeega.Aap important ho.Voh kya hai?Sirf ikTV actress.😑 It was a remark aimed at Delu I think but it was contemptuous.None of the Telly actresses disrespected her opinion saying,"Who care what a NAI says?" They could have,NO?

There is NO need to feel sorry for SB-with her krantikariness WHY couldn't she speak " with Sallu there"? Hasn't she taken him on earlier?

I think she got EXACTLY what she deserved to take her off the pedestal she has put herself on!!πŸ˜‰

PS=Enough emoticons for you?!!

Zee ji πŸ€—(some more hugging for ya)

I agree Sapna had said many messed up things, she doesn't have control on that tongue or temper or her brain at times. But after that, she is back to her sweet self. I can understand why people might have issues with her or think she deserves all the rudeness and bitterness. May be she does, but I dislike when people use the opportunity when the person is most vulnerable and that's what Urvashi did. If Urvashi was really straight forward, she should have taken out her frustration when Sapna was going through her verbose phase. But she didn't do that, instead she hold onto that grudge and waited for the right moment. She pounced when Sapna was at her weakest. So I can't applaud her or praise her. Instead I felt bad for Sapna who was already on the radar by Sallu. I guess you can say a bit of ganging up was going on: Urvashi/Sallu vs Sapna. Thus relatively speaking I felt bad for Sapna 😳

P.S: When it comes to emotions, more the merrier cuz I love these little cuties πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
arcoiris thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Zee ji πŸ€—(some more hugging for ya)

I agree Sapna had said many messed up things, she doesn't have control on that tongue or temper or her brain at times. But after that, she is back to her sweet self. I can understand why people might have issues with her or think she deserves all the rudeness and bitterness. May be she does, but I dislike when people use the opportunity when the person is most vulnerable and that's what Urvashi did. If Urvashi was really straight forward, she should have taken out her frustration when Sapna was going through her verbose phase. But she didn't do that, instead she hold onto that grudge and waited for the right moment. She pounced when Sapna was at her weakest. So I can't applaud her or praise her. Instead I felt bad for Sapna who was already on the radar by Sallu. I guess you can say a bit of ganging up was going on: Urvashi/Sallu vs Sapna. Thus relatively speaking I felt bad for Sapna 😳

P.S: When it comes to emotions, more the merrier cuz I love these little cuties πŸ˜‰

Hi ChanduπŸ€—
I hope it's ok for me to comment here as I am not part of this ATEmbarrassed. Just wanted to add something to clear some misconceptions.. Yesterday in live feed I did see Urvashi and Sapna exchanging pleasantries and having fun..Urvashi was cooking and Sapna waiting for her breakfast.They (spoiler) probably got a task to sleep together. Urvashi didn't nominate Sapna.
I don't think she holds grudges. She is highly opinionated  and thus her remarks may come across as abrasive and rude . She was asked one question to which she reponded and it was in all probability edited. Urvashi may come across as patronizing, she may have developed this personality bringing up two teenage sons...which is not easy.. I have seen my cousins that age.
Sapna may seem sweet in between her tantrums  but one thing I disapprove was her insulting someone who stood for her..just my perceptionEmbarrassed.It takes courage to stand for someone specially at a point when everyone was against her and calling him coward not fairπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh noes I have another post in the PUS. πŸ˜²

They trashed my post in the topic of Mink's haircut. Looks like one mustn't make fun of length on this forum. My comment on Harry and Draco's wands must have been off topic for Big Boss. πŸ˜†

Jizzy Crizzy! What is this place - a puritan village? For crying out loud even my Catholic school in the nineties wasn't so tyrannical or so puritan. Makes me wonder if some Amish runaways are watching Big Boss this season.

What is bizarre is that my silly juvenile comments were trashed but an entire topic intended to be "dirty" with an image of condom balloon animals humping in a trio on the first page is running loose. Moderators must be suffering from that selective disease Raj has in Big Bang. They simply cannot edit or trash some posts.

Here's a song dedicated to old 17th century puritan crones, especially the very end.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo[/YOUTUBE]

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another song for Puritans

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZEBNioAMxU[/YOUTUBE]
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
^^^^^This forum is filled with middle aged puritans. Gosh...sometimes...all I can do is bang my head against the world and wonder why there are so many closed minded people in the world. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Good for Sapna that Karishma is back. Now finally someone can calm Sapna down during her meltdowns. 

BTW, Urvashi is showing her vicious fangs out more and more these days. She tells Rajeev (about Sapna), "iss pagal ki saza hi yahin hain ki yeh yahan rahein" πŸ€ͺ

Vindictive woman at her best. 🀒No I wonder I never really liked her even though I technically should because I tend to like assertive, aggressive women...she never made the cut in my books... now I know why.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Love love Imaam! He's bashing Urvashi continuously...send him into the house already! Sheesh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lajjawati

Nirahua whassaname is the most boring Bhojpuriya character I've ever seen. πŸ₯± Why would they bring him back? 

Tell me about it. They should have sent Kashif back if they had to send someone in.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Few things in context of today's episode:

1. Urvashi deserved the "Moti Bhains" comment. True story. 
2. Rajev is the most hopeless case on Indian Television.

Man, I'm so pissed at both of these people after today's epiosde. Urvashi Duh-uh Dholakia, get a life, you incessant woman. Attacking a person at every single opportunity shows how worthless human being you are. And coming to Rajev, he surpassed all his previous held records of cheapness by his "stupid" speech against Sapna on Telly Actors thing. First, you should always open your mouth in remonstraion to other's accusation when you've heard them accusing for yourself. Did he catch Sapna saying anything like that all by himself? No? Then he should have better kept his mouth shut.  
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

Few things in context of today's episode:

1. Urvashi deserved the "Moti Bhains" comment. True story. 
2. Rajev is the most hopeless case on Indian Television.

Man, I'm so pissed at both of these people after today's epiosde. Urvashi Duh-uh Dholakia, get a life, you incessant woman. Attacking a person at every single opportunity shows how worthless human being you are. And coming to Rajev, he surpassed all his previous held records of cheapness by his "stupid" speech against Sapna on Telly Actors thing. First, you should always open your mouth in remonstraion to other's accusation when you've heard them accusing for yourself. Did he catch Sapna saying anything like that all by himself? No? Then he should have better kept his mouth shut.  

Urvashi is just a vindictive woman. No two ways about it. But the funniest part was when she was incessantly bitching about Sapna to Karishma and Karishma did not even give a flying f**k. Karishma just said haan haan haan haan as if she could care less. That was awesome!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†