Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
Y did they close Salman calling Aseem gay topic and how is it not related to the show as mentioned by the mod. I wrote a long reply and it was closed by the time I posted.😡

In short, Salman was so insecure about his masculinity in front of Sapna that he ridiculed one person sapna holds in high regard. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Y did they close Salman calling Aseem gay topic and how is it not related to the show as mentioned by the mod. I wrote a long reply and it was closed by the time I posted.😡

In short, Salman was so insecure about his masculinity in front of Sapna that he ridiculed one person sapna holds in high regard. 

That moderator's reason barely ever makes sense. Still don't know how it was unrelated to the show.😕
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
^ Ya its Salman who first started talking about someones sexual orientation.
Guys when did Sapna comment on Urvashi being an actress and blah blah crap.

I haven't seen some of the episodes, so wasn't sure. But Urvashi showed quite some bitterness today and I sorta felt bad for Sapna when she was placed under a radar and couldn't say much especially Sallu being there.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

^ Ya its Salman who first started talking about someones sexual orientation.

Exactly that was done in the bad light. And I just saw the topic being locked, Mods act weirdly sometimes 😕
No idea when Sapna had a spat with Urvashi. It wasn't shown in any episodes or uncensored videos. Maybe live written update might have something.
^^^ DV you were talking about Surfing, are you by any chance a surfer or into surfing ???  Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
No I just like to look at surfers in SD and LA.  Don't even know Swimming that well.😆

No I just like to look at surfers in SD and LA.  Don't even know Swimming that well.😆

Somy are you from Cali ???

And even I don't know swimming either 😭😭 I hate it and regret it every time my friends go in their mermaid style and dive in the deep end while I am trying to cope with the shallow end of the beach 😆
No CA's neighbor AZ.