Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Mine was fun with home made traditional food by mom. I actually celebrated Diwali after 2 yrs with my family, so the joy was something else. And of course the fire works were fun fun fun. Since I live in an area with many brown families around, the surrounding was filled with all sorts of fire works.

Car got t-boned, awww, that sucks man, I hope no one was injured.

Oh that's good...Diwali with family is always fun. 

Yea nobody was injured besides my poor passenger side but the douchebag's insurance will pay so all's well.

Btw, do you know what happened between Delnaz and Rajeev today? Why's everyone discussing them? Too lazy to watch the show or read huge essays to get just that part.😆😆
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Oh that's good...Diwali with family is always fun. 

Yea nobody was injured besides my poor passenger side but the douchebag's insurance will pay so all's well.

Btw, do you know what happened between Delnaz and Rajeev today? Why's everyone discussing them? Too lazy to watch the show or read huge essays to get just that part.😆😆

Why did you have douchebag for your passenger in the first place 😆😆

Not really, the show is so boring, so I end up skipping it. But i read Cruiser's thread on Delu, I guess that's what happened. Do check it out and you will get the gist of it.

Anyhoo BRB
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Why did you have douchebag for your passenger in the first place 😆😆

Not really, the show is so boring, so I end up skipping it. But i read Cruiser's thread on Delu, I guess that's what happened. Do check it out and you will get the gist of it.

Anyhoo BRB

No no...the douchebag was the one that ran a red light and hit the passenger side of my car.😆

Yea the show is indeed boring...nah I can't read Cruiser's post, its too colorful for my eyes...sorry Cruiser...I know you're reading this but its the truth.😆😆
^ Good to hear nobody was hurt Dexter! Did he run the red light?
Delnaaz and Rajev both cried today.For reasons unknown. Nik gave Rajev a lecture on how Del has moved on. Rajev spoke to Aashka about reconciliation. Delnaz blows up saying it was a messy divorce,she has worked for so many years while Rajev wanted to be a movie star. She gave the house she bought with her money to him and she is now paying EMI for the one she is staying in. There is no way she will consider getting back with Rajev.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

^ Good to hear nobody was hurt Dexter! Did he run the red light?

Yeah thanks me too. It was my right of way because the green arrow for left turn was on, the guy came in straight and hit the side while I was halfway through making the turn. But he got the ticket so all's well. 

Delnaaz and Rajev both cried today.For reasons unknown. Nik gave Rajev a lecture on how Del has moved on. Rajev spoke to Aashka about reconciliation. Delnaz blows up saying it was a messy divorce,she has worked for so many years while Rajev wanted to be a movie star. She gave the house she bought with her money to him and she is now paying EMI for the one she is staying in. There is no way she will consider getting back with Rajev.

Wow ...why all the confession outta the blue today? Did Big Boss give them pointers about cashing in on their divorce?😆😆
There is no other drama in the house so its Parivarik drama. Other than that Sana and Vishal were sent in to bring luxury item but they overshot the budget of 1500 ,subsequently losing all the items. ðŸ˜† Dumbos.
Supari_khala thumbnail

There is no other drama in the house so its Parivarik drama. Other than that Sana and Vishal were sent in to bring luxury item but they overshot the budget of 1500 ,subsequently losing all the items. ðŸ˜† Dumbos.

Say whaat? Well...that's what happens when the blind leads the deaf.😆😆

Yep...looks like they will stretch out the Dillu Pillu love saga till the end of time. ðŸ¥±
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rajeev wanted to be a movie star? I want to gift him a mirror
Yeah Delu-pillu are here to stay!😵