Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

That's what is so disappointing. She says Urvashi is suddenly friends with Nik and finds fault with that. Well, isn't Aashka the one who said her brain is fried coz of all that bleach?

Anyways, tel dekho tel ki dhaar dekho. Game enjoy karo.

Not only that there is another logic to it too, if friends can turn foe as she is with Sidhu for a small task then why can't foes be friends? Anyway the game has become dull with introduction of Vishal, he has come in as an aidee to the conjoined triplets as he is already friends with Sana. Also the game has become stagnent since Sunday. Someone should stir up the proceedings.

Like FG said...she said Sidhu was fake and 'main ek aansu nahin royi hoon. Voh bakwaas tha' and she calls Delu a bechari coz she worked so hard for that task. 'Uski(Delu ki) bechari ki pant utar gayi'. What kinda language is this really? 🀒

But you are right. We have to have fun at their expense.

No sidhu's team made Delu to remove her army pants but she was wearing tights inside and removed her pants.πŸ˜† (Uncensored video)
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I had to get back to work. What happened to that crazy thread. Trashed already? Someone fill me in.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I had to get back to work. What happened to that crazy thread. Trashed already? Someone fill me in.πŸ˜†

Yup it got trashed and I am the ultimate basher/negativity on the forum πŸ₯³ Won fair and square, 8 votes to 7 votes of yours and Omni's
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kaunsa thread? I miss all the action. πŸ˜”

Kaunsa thread? I miss all the action. πŸ˜”

Some newbie made a poll including I, Dexy, Omni, Estel, Heisenberg. Question was "Who is the most negative person and basher of this forum ???"

And you definitely did miss the action and fun on that thread !!!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Some newbie made a poll including I, Dexy, Omni, Estel, Heisenberg. Question was "Who is the most negative person and basher of this forum ???"

Haww!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So you won? 😎
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

i got nominated?

Haww!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So you won? 😎

Yup fair and square 8-7

And that person still owes me a winning treat. Irony is I and Dexy are top 3 members on Hall of fame, so looks like we are the most liked and hated members of this forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, most of us are vocal Siddhu/Sallu critiques, so I don't have a doubt that the MID was one of the fanaticsπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: .Heisenberg

i got nominated?

Too bad you were the ultimate loser with only 2 votes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You need to come out more in the light !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago