Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 30

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

πŸ₯± Stupid ppl. Chal πŸ€— we both are same color now.

Yeaa.. I don't even care man πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Rapier

Speaking of colors, how do I get to be pink?πŸ˜† I'm kinda tired of my color too. And someone told me if I get to 5000 posts, I will be Red. But I want to be pink! How do I do that?πŸ˜•

Swap your account with someone who has more than 10000 posts and rename that account as Rapier.  πŸ˜†Or else spam over 5000 posts.
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Yeaa.. I don't even care man πŸ€—

Overdose of Hooda all over your Siggi and Profile pic.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Persian.Cat.

I came in here so I could be added on to the list, but I see my name there already. Thanks Dexterkilaila. :)

For once, I remembered someone before they reminded me. πŸ˜† You're welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Overdose of Hooda all over your Siggi and Profile pic.

he he he.. acha haina πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Chandu: 10,000 posts????😲 I've been posting away for two years now and I've not even reached 5000. Ab do saal aur lagenge? Uggh! Why don't they change the color for Dazzlers? I love green, but this is a stupid green. And it's kinda boring. I want something bright!πŸ˜‰ That's why I wanted the Pink!

@DejaVu: Spam 5000 posts? 4,240 posts spam karne mein do saal lage. It's not as easy as you make it seem!πŸ˜†

@Pallo: That SIGGY! πŸ˜³ Ishq bhi kiya re maula...dard bhi diya re maula! Gosh! Hooda is so cute!☺️
Edited by Rapier - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

@Chandu: 10,000 posts????😲 I've been posting away for two years now and I've not even reached 5000. Ab do saal aur lagenge? Uggh! Why don't they change the color for Dazzlers? I love green, but this is a stupid green. And it's kinda boring. I want something bright!πŸ˜‰ That's why I wanted the Pink!

@DejaVu: Spam 5000 posts? 4,240 posts spam karne mein do saal lage. It's not as easy as you make it seem!πŸ˜†

@Pallo: That SIGGY! πŸ˜³ Ishq bhi kiya re maula...dard bhi diya re maula! Gosh! Hooda is so cute!☺️

Heeyy Rappy πŸ€— I knoww ehhh... I loveee him..😳

I do not like pink. It doesn't stand out for me. I like the color you have right now, I think i should regress back and embrace that color πŸ˜›

@Pallo/Rapier: I love that Siggie as well. And I am crazy about that song. I have literally raped that song on many occasions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I do not like pink. It doesn't stand out for me. I like the color you have right now, I think i should regress back and embrace that color πŸ˜›

@Pallo/Rapier: I love that Siggie as well. And I am crazy about that song. I have literally raped that song on many occasions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ah! We all want what we don't have, don't we?πŸ˜† Ideally, I want this color, or this, or this! They are bright and colorful! lol.

"Literally raped?"πŸ˜• πŸ˜² Do I even want to know?πŸ˜† That song and Hooda drive me crazy! And him playing the Cello is just sooo adorable!😳
Estel I left you that video in that other thread. I forgot to mention what Sidhu said before Depression thing. I loved the way mink reasoned out in that video.