Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by estel

Yes. Unhappily :( :( I might spam the owner's inbox with PM's requesting him to change the color. Don't mind if he changes tag from goldie to greenie or bumblebee - I just want a color change :D

Btw you're so lucky with your husband! God bless you and him! If only... everyone met a guy like that!

You'd make an ultra cute Bumblebee😆
I hate my gold too but too lazy to spam and move to the higher level.

Awww.. thanks... I know it's corny but we aren't all that perfect...the deal was to either be happy or miserable together😳  

Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

You'd make an ultra cute Bumblebee😆
I hate my gold too but too lazy to spam and move to the higher level.

Awww.. thanks... I know it's corny but we aren't all that perfect...the deal was to either be happy or miserable together😳  

You just became a goldie.. you have like so many posts left 😆
Originally posted by estel

@Dexter: Yes, I do. I really look up to him. Unfortunately I haven't seen that one. Will definitely check out the DVD!!

You like him too?? If that is the case then it is really nice to meet someone that likes him! :-) So far I haven't met anyone that is a fan. I am dying to watch Lincoln because of him. I hope they release it in India.

Yea you don't meet many DDL fans. I've been a fan of his since I had to watch The Crucible for my 11th grade American lit class. He is such an intensely natural actor. Then I started to ransack his films in the library and fell in love with him while watching Last of the Mohicans. 

I think RTH and Taco also like him. 

But yea do watch Ballad of Jack and Rose. He was pretty goddarn good in that one as well. Most people ignore his work there just because the movie was so-so. Plus, the fact that he is so low key and humble in his personal life just makes you like him even more! 
Pallo you are back to sizzler?😕
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Pallo you are back to sizzler?😕

Yeahhh.. you know what happened..
Hello Ladies, Estel still around or gone !!!

Maidam Trinks 🤗 I like how you are referring your color as gold instead of poopy LOL
Speaking of colors, how do I get to be pink?😆 I'm kinda tired of my color too. And someone told me if I get to 5000 posts, I will be Red. But I want to be pink! How do I do that?😕
I came in here so I could be added on to the list, but I see my name there already. Thanks Dexterkilaila. :)
Originally posted by Rapier

Speaking of colors, how do I get to be pink?😆 I'm kinda tired of my color too. And someone told me if I get to 5000 posts, I will be Red. But I want to be pink! How do I do that?😕

Rapier 🤗

Pink is once you reach 10,000 posts. I do not like my bleeding red either 😡
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Yeahhh.. you know what happened..

🥱 Stupid ppl. Chal ðŸ¤— we both are same color now.