Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by estel

Omnipotence - Unless I am mistaken you're the only guy in this forum that likes Sapna. 👍🏼

My reasons for liking her are pretty obvious😉 ahhh you guys know about it 😆 
Originally posted by Omnipotence

I heard some of you had to question me abt something? Ps I'm all innocent. I didn't assault bhai

your sig, is it a reference to bhai?
Edited by .Heisenberg - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Awww Estel darling scared of firecrackers 😳

Btw, I don't even know if Omni likes Sapna or he likes her cuz he doesn't like Salman. Omni bolo bolo, tell, tell 😉

I didn't even know sapna until I read what she did to bhai. 😆 I became her fan thereafter😆 Now I just watch her clips😆 who cares about the BB anyway. It's forum which provides entertainment 😆

Sidhu Jee was being a mother to all so there was no masala. Now that he's gone, I might watch the show 😆 Ahhh season 5 was the best. Skywalker fans 😆🥱 Wish I was on India forum during that time,😆
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

your sig, is it a reference to bhai?

Yes😈  The other day I had to give a presentation about Corporate Governace and Ehtics so just used it as a conclusion. It worked😉
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago

Yes😈  The other day I had to give a presentation about Corporate Governace and Ehtics so just used it as a conclusion. It worked😉
OMG fans are right after my life on twitter🤣

OMG fans are right after my life on twitter🤣

Man I wanna see those comments, how do I do that on twitter 😕 Let me check first.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Does someone know where and when Siddhu professed to liking Urvashi and Sapna the most?

People think we are assuming. I am pretty sure I have heard Siddhu himself say this. I wouldn't assume something like this. 
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Man I wanna see those comments, how do I do that on twitter 😕 Let me check first.

Type @Ominpotent whatever his ID is on the search box and you'll see all the tweets to him.😆
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Type @Ominpotent whatever his ID is on the search box and you'll see all the tweets to him.😆

I'm chasing the fan girls of tv celebs while fanboys of bhai on twitter😆 I just tweeted some excellent tweets to bhai and abhishek bachan... Aish did make a special appearance in my tweets.