Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^LOL Yeah like that Kashif was also Salman's army. But Yeah Niketan is a very Cool,calm ,calculative kind of guy. Unless everyone gangs up on him and nominate him. Then BB guys might save him. BB won't want the tag that only Bahus win. Then next season no will participate.

I don't think anyone's votes count. Everything is rigged . We didn't have enough footage of Sampat this week and We knew she would be out. Same with Sayantani too.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I want Niks to win

Niks or Urvashi will do. Not Delu or Aansu. Sapna has zero chances. Rajeev ke bhi nahin hain. Vrajesh...hmmm...doubt it.
sallu didn't talk to sapna today????😑😑
what an immature praani 🀒
he should learn host's definition🀬
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah...he said something like 'Tu chutki bajana / ishara karana...*not sure which*, main aa jaoonga'.

He was also making plans with Rajeev. Khusur phusuring around the house. The way he made Rajeev give up the captaincy nomination was wayy brilliant. πŸ˜†

Very true. He convinced Rajeev within seconds. He can join Siddhu's campaign, would be quite an asset πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah...he said something like 'Tu chutki bajana / ishara karana...*not sure which*, main aa jaoonga'.

He was also making plans with Rajeev. Khusur phusuring around the house. The way he made Rajeev give up the captaincy nomination was wayy brilliant. πŸ˜†

Read in the live feed update and he told Urvashi,  "I am just a snap away" πŸ˜† 
Siddhu burst out laughing and told Urvashi that, " dekha , bahot shararti hai but ladka acchha hai "πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Read in the live feed update and he told Urvashi,  "I am just a snap away" πŸ˜† 
Siddhu burst out laughing that dekha , bahot shararti hai but ladka acchha hai πŸ˜†

Nishi!! πŸ€— Thank you!! I forgot his exact words. That boy is a player. Shararati hi nahin, shaatir bhi hai. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Niks or Urvashi will do. Not Delu or Aansu. Sapna has zero chances. Rajeev ke bhi nahin hain. Vrajesh...hmmm...doubt it.

I'll be fine with Urvashi too.. but I really would like Niks to win cuz he is actually playing the game intelligently..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nishi!! πŸ€— Thank you!! I forgot his exact words. That boy is a player. Shararati hi nahin, shaatir bhi hai. πŸ˜†

MB!! mention not ji !! πŸ€— Nikku bahot shaatir hai...Rajeev ko kya ghumaya...vote count karwake...Rajeev is like bro you tell me what to do...I will do it πŸ˜†

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

MB!! mention not ji !! πŸ€— Nikku bahot shaatir hai...Rajeev ko kya ghumaya...vote count karwake...Rajeev is like bro you tell me what to do...I will do it πŸ˜†

Budhimaan hai woh... itni planning ke liye bhi dimaagh chahiye..
MithiBani thumbnail

Yeah and yesterday night they were talking for hours. BB muted it at times. They are definitely planning a strategy. But Niks ki nomination pukki hai. Aansu, Delu, Sana...maybe Vrajesh too will nominate him.