Page 2 Page 129

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Eh you. Yes, youMad-O-Wot?

If so, you are most welcome here. If naat, pliss squaat. In any other AT where fanaticism is eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Because we don't roll that way.

This is the AT for hairstylist and owner of Mad-O-Wot salon, Sapna Bhavnani. She moonlights as many other things too. But since this is not your typical AT, we won't bother elaborating- because we're lazy as f**k. So I'll just post a helpful link: Clicky

Also visit A Click A Day Will Keep Your Boredom At Bay to donate One Rupee to all the underprivileged people who haven't had a good haircut in their lifetime.

You are most welcome to plant your ass here if:

1) You love tattoos, piercings, common sense, or foulmouthed people. Or better yet, all four.

2) You are from Bombay and/or have had your hair cut by Missus Edward Scissorhands herself.

3) You don't give two hoots about Bombay, and feel sorry for yourself because of it.

4) You have nowhere else to go but here, which says a lot about both your life and this forum.

5) You think this AT sucks already and can't wait to crap all over it, because you know poor Sapna won't last long anyway.

6) You have had it with family-friendly ATs that have enough love, sunshine, and glitter to make you want to gouge your eyes out and dissolve them in acid.

7) You want to prosecute haters with voodoo curses involving baldness and rotten, lice-infested hair.

Dhanyavaad and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 13 November 2012 at 9:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicKingCotillionChristina_YangSarkarSphallolaliaOmnipotent_TacoShahZurOmnipotenceSayNO2Fur.return_to_hadesPentaminous.axeionSunshine797-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna Bhavnani's Lajja Bhavan.*Shy is coming*AT #3" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
These are made by BwSweetu (Shooli) Party

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 08 November 2012 at 9:57pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaOmnipotent_Tacodevilish_angelSayNO2Fur.return_to_hades-Cruiser-Sunshine797Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Reserved for Member's list (yea we have one now Cool). Hit the like button or let RTH/Taco know if you wanna join but ONLY if you like Sapna and you're not bothered by our morbid SOH. Don't want bekar ka fights on this AT if that isn't obvious enough. Stern Smile

Member's List. I am inserting the names of forum Sapna defenders as well even if they don't visit us. They have earned it. ApproveIf I have forgotten to include anyone else, just remind me. Dancing

Return_to_Hades
Omnipotent_Taco
Mithibani
Axeion
Cthulhu(now Lajjawati)
Chocobear
-Chandramukhi-
Dexterkilaila
Estel
Saitan
Sarkar
Tellyaddict2
Tanya12
-Rafa-
Madame_Trinkary
BheegiBasanti
DejaVu
ChillMahaul
BWsweetu
TSakshi
Omnipotence
Faraan_4_Shweta
.Persian.Cat.
Happyviewer
Boredsoul
Music_Masti
fkbutts
tere_mere
Pentaminous
BBfanatic
CosmicKing
Victarion
sayani_monaya
Cruiser51
Salmangirl
Rapier
Usman.
Muna_93
Heisenberg
Texanholden
devilish_angel 
Nigella
SharonNeedles
Superstarsanaya
Hima_123

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 22 November 2012 at 11:08am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMissMeowAshmythagreeenscorpionOmnipotent_TacoSphallolaliaSarkarChristina_YangMissChievousSuperstarSanayahima_123OmnipotenceSayNO2Fur.chocobearreturn_to_hadesaxeionPentaminous.Usman.-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-MsFoodyTwoShoesSunshine797Samraat_92

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Oky Done! Post away now! Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_Tacoreturn_to_hades-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
At Home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797Dexterkilaila

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
u did not add me...i am mad now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaOmnipotent_TacoDexterkilailaSunshine797

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
anyways congratulation for 3 AP,.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoDexterkilailaSunshine797

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

u did not add me...i am mad now...

Ooops...sorry! I will add you now. You deserve it, you defend her more than we do. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoSunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.