Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Frienship ki waat laga diya!!!! (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the worst in bitching abt their friends!!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
80 [89.89%]
6 [6.74%]
3 [3.37%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Friends like aashka,rohit verma etc should learn onething before doing friendship...if they have any problem with their friends they should confront them and should ask them directly without going to the 3rd person...then i hope we can able to see the good friendships in the life...but the problem is ..this will happen everErmm)

I agree they should confront their friends first. But then what should they do when they realize that their friend is not worth it. Friends don't go around confronting the other friend when he/she realizes that her friend did nothing but back-stab her, bitches about her, uses nasty words for her, tries to get attention and when the friend doesn't obliges does different nautanki's. Friends don't make the other friends look cheap. They don't go around calling their friends unstable and what not instead respect their decision. Friends know when to stop with their nonsense. Friends know what to say and what not to. Friends know what can hurt their friend. Friends know not to do anything that can actually make them look like a fool. Friends think of messaging the friend if they feel their friend is wrong and they need an answer for that friends behavior. No? I guess it's just that one friends duty. 

PS: I from no angle am supporting Aashka or Delu. I hate them to the core.

tho koi kuch nahi kar saktey ..if their frnds assume things like that...woh apne aap, apne frnds ke baare mein yeh sab soch kar rakha tho koi kuch nahi kar sakte... its good that they shud leave their frndship if they r feeling insecure of them...

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Confronting works for one time, two times but what are you going to do when your friends evade confrontation? They run away when the time for confrontation comes but they want you to be their friends. And also at times you just know it that you can no more be friends with some people no matter how good they are on your face. You just get that negative vibe from them and you know it's no more worth a try.

if they have always negative thoughts on their frnd then no use of giving answers to them when they will confront... chahe kitne bhi baar samjhao they wont listen to us and they wont change their mindset on their frnds
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Confronting works for one time, two times but what are you going to do when your friends evade confrontation? They run away when the time for confrontation comes but they want you to be their friends. And also at times you just know it that you can no more be friends with some people no matter how good they are on your face. You just get that negative vibe from them and you know it's no more worth a try.

if they have always negative thoughts on their frnd then no use of giving answers to them when they will confront... chahe kitne bhi baar samjhao they wont listen to us and they wont change their mindset on their frnds

what's there to change? And of course if it's no use giving answers to them then in that case ending that so called "Friendship" is the only possible solution. And if they really want them to listen to their side of the story then why do they not speak? When the time comes they just vanish away. Why not answer when the friend is confronting you. I guess there is a point where everyone and anyone would feel even confronting is useless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

what's there to change? And of course if it's no use giving answers to them then in that case ending that so called "Friendship" is the only possible solution. And if they really want them to listen to their side of the story then why do they not speak? When the time comes they just vanish away. Why not answer when the friend is confronting you. I guess there is a point where everyone and anyone would feel even confronting is useless.

who dont they answer if frnds comfront to them!!Confused if they r feeling that they wont answer then its simply the blame but nothing else...
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

who dont they answer if frnds comfront to them!!Confused if they r feeling that they wont answer then its simply the blame but nothing else...

First you are saying that why don't the friend confronts you? And when he/she does the other friend is not ready to answer..in that case i guess ending the friendship is the best choice since the other friend is not to clear the doubts. Forget the doubt the other friend didn't  even bothered to apologize for his/her mistake and who knows that mistake was maybe a really major one but no what should I apologize instead the whole blame should be on the friend. Blame her for everything and make her feel guilty. Isn't it good that the friend finally realizes her mistakes and stops befriending them.

-Chandramukhi-

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

ITs ur assume that frnd is not answering them when their frnd is confront her... ok... those frndships wont go far if someone keeps lots of negative things in the mind on their frnds...

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
There must be something that makes the friend have so many negative opinions about the other friend. Remember she wasn't like that always. there must be something that must have forced her to make negative opinions about her "Friends".
Anyways it's a lost cause so I guess there's no point in the discussion.

-Chandramukhi-

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Friends think of messaging the friend if they feel their friend is wrong and they need an answer for that friends behavior. No? I guess it's just that one friends duty. 

You r taking dig here Choco? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index