Frienship ki waat laga diya!!!!

Poll

Who is the worst in bitching abt their friends!!!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aashka...what sort of person she is!!! She is bitching continuously on Urvashi... But bechari Urv who has a least knowledge abt how aashka do bitch on her, is consoling Aashka whenevr she starts her crocodile tears!! In yesterday's episode...when Aashka was crying... Urvashi was trying to console her.. but this bitcher the next minute started to bitch on Urv... 😡 Hadd hogayi yaar... whenever this bitch has problem with someone she used to provoke Urvashi against them... urvashi ki khande se goli chalati thi ...she does not have a courage enuff to confront them... 😡 now Urv ke upar hi goli chalane lagi...that too from her behind...Shame on her
People like aashka would never become a good friend of others... 

So i found someone like her in BB house in Season 3...that is Rohit verma...he also did the same thing with Tanaaz n Bhaktiyaar...who do u think the worst in bitching abt their frnds!!

( Friends like aashka,rohit verma etc should learn onething before doing friendship...if they have any problem with their friends they should confront them and should ask them directly without going to the 3rd person...then i hope we can able to see the good friendships in the life...but the problem is ..this will happen ever🤔)
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i love/hate when she says urv nay mere kaan bhare...sab kay bare main bitching ki...what are you doing lady...tum to whole world kay kaan bhar rahi ho🤣...

.btw, i dont recall ever seeing urvashi bitching about anyone...do bb team edit all that so we dont see urv as a chughalkhor...maybe urvashi is bb favourite and he is partial towards her...remind me because i dont remember...all i remember is ashka quoting urvashi about the inmates, never heard her say anything.
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i love/hate when she says urv nay mere kaan bhare...sab kay bare main bitching ki...what are you doing lady...tum to whole world kay kaan bhar rahi ho🤣...

.btw, i dont recall ever seeing urvashi bitching about anyone...do bb team edit all that so we dont see urv as a chughalkhor...maybe urvashi is bb favourite and he is partial towards her...remind me because i dont remember...all i remember is ashka quoting urvashi about the inmates, never heard her say anything.

hmmm...but i dint find her as chugalkor yaar as i do watch live show or do read live updates of the show...but still lets watch how she will turn in future

saturn thumbnail
The word Chugalkhor is very funny.
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey shayari,

I started watching BB since season 4.. So, I don't who rohit verma is and what he did. 

But I share your sentiments about Aashka. She shouldn't expect anything from Urvashi. Aashka said in today's episode "I come from a joint family. Yahan pe ek second mein relations change ho raye hain. I am not liking that."

But, isn't she the one who did not hesitate for even a second to bitch about Urvashi with Delu? Wasn't she also involved in changing relationships?😕

How can Aashka ask Urvashi to give up her friendship with Niketan? That too for what? For Aashka's fake affinity for Urvashi? 

And as if agar aashka ko mauka milta to join forces with Niketan, Rajeev, Siddhu & co., toh woh is chance pe obviously dance karti😈

Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

Hey shayari,

I started watching BB since season 4.. So, I don't who rohit verma is and what he did. 

But I share your sentiments about Aashka. She shouldn't expect anything from Urvashi. Aashka said in today's episode "I come from a joint family. Yahan pe ek second mein relations change ho raye hain. I am not liking that."

But, isn't she the one who did not hesitate for even a second to bitch about Urvashi with Delu? Wasn't she also involved in changing relationships?😕

How can Aashka ask Urvashi to give up her friendship with Niketan? That too for what? For Aashka's fake affinity for Urvashi? 

And as if agar aashka ko mauka milta to join forces with Niketan, Rajeev, Siddhu & co., toh woh is chance pe obviously dance karti😈

She is such a selfish woman...😡
chocobear thumbnail
Haven't watched yesterday's episode but Aashka is a snake. And so is Delu. I haven't seen Urvashi bitch about these two even for once and why will Urvashi Bharo your kaan gal? Don't have your own mind ya woh ghar pe rakh ke aayi ho😵Urvashi high time you realize what these two are and if you have realized who these two are just chuck them out of yor important decisions inside the house.
Shayu. thumbnail
its high time that BB should show aashka's true colors to Urv like in season 3...He showed how rohit bitched on tanaaz n bhaktiyar
saturn thumbnail
I wonder if Aashka has any fans on this forum? 
Shayu. thumbnail
@blackie...see he is rohit verma..the close friend of tanaaz n bhaktiyar..these 3 were participated in season 3..but this rihit verma bitched abt them