Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

10AM???*Second edit* - Page 6

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 hey i live in usa, i  call yesterday , and i just call to this number in india  mumbai 
91 22 6722 7777
 i talk to  spoke person , i dont remember her name but 
SHE CLEARLY SAID  THERE IS NOTHING CONFIRMED FROM STAR PLUS SIDE,
I ASK HERE THAT IS IT CONFIRMED FROM BARUN SIDE , SHE SAID NOTHING IS LIKE 100 PERCENT CONFIRM FROM HIS SIDE ALSO ,MAY B HE WILL TAKE A BREAK , SHE SAID BARUN HAVE A MEETING WITH STAR PLUS TO DAY , AND EVERY THING WILL B CONFIRMED AFTER THAT, SHE TOOK MY PH MY EMAILE ID ,MY FULL AND LAST NAME , SHE SAID THEY WILL CALL OR EMAILE ME TO DAY .
I TOLD HER THAT W  WANT R SARUN IN MAIN LEADS,  AND THEY HAVE TO CUT THE CRAP OF SHITALL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I TOO CALLED AND CHARLES TOOK MY CALL HE SAID HE WOULD FORWARD MY REQUEST ON PRIORITY BUT WOULD EMAIL ME THE OUTCOME SOON.  HE NEEDED FEEDBACK ON SOME NEW VEERA SHOW.  HOWEVER I TOLD HIM I AM ONLY INTO ISPKKND AND LET MY INTEREST AND OWN SHOW'S REQUEST BE HEEDED AS WE ARE TERRIBLY HURT AND CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.  HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME OUT.

2nd EDIT
I SPOKE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER CELL REP AND ASKED HER WHETHER SHE WATCHED ISPK AND SHE TOO SAID SHE WAS A FAN SO I TOLD HER PLS FWD OUR REQUEST.  SHE SAID IT WOULD TAKE TIME AND I GUESS THEY ARE SHOWING AARAV AS ARNAVS SON I TOLD HER TO INFORM THEM TO GET A DHRUV AND GET THE DNA CHANGED AND AARAV SHOULD BE SHOWN AS DHRUVS SON ONLY AND IF BARUN HAS TO LEAVE LET THE SERIAL END ON A HIGH WITH ARNAV AND KHUSHIS LOVELY LOVE STORY LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

She asked me if I watched as they have shown I truthfully told her I could not get myself first time to miss the episode as I cannot watch some nonsence. which is not right with ARSHI Now this was only with the Custo Cell Rep.  Hopeful something will be done.
Edited by nerina - 11 years ago
madhurima.devu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They telling same to every 1 dear... Just think how they ll disclose much major issues to audience.. 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn it!!!star plus!!!
I am hating myself right now!!!
what did u get myself addicted to dammit!!!

U won't get a straight truthful answer because they all piss in the same pot! They are all afraid of the backlash nasal so will say all sorts of rubbish to secure their UK event and its profits!
kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
guys i got this toll free number 180030007827
the person who spoke took my number and e mail id. and promised to let us, the fans, know as soon as the decision is taken!!!
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Varma.nishi

Jaya relax the meeting is still going on and u r being fooled again...

thanks nishi!!
i never called sp in my life and i get this in return!!
😡
shree9819 thumbnail

**3rd edit**
I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO BE CRAZY FOR ANOTHER SHOW IN MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!!I LEARNT A LESSON!!
BUT STILL PRAYING BARUN STAYS...SCRIPT CHANGES AND SHOW GOES ON!!!
CRYING BADLY!!!
[/QUOTE]

mee too..I'm cried last 2 days... i also learnt a lesson... yes i craezy about barun and sanaya... arshi...if e will leave show me kuch nehi rahega... isse  ache show k achi tarike se nd kar dena chahiye...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-sohara

I'll call also. i'm so tensed. I already emailed all SPs' authority several times.

Just read a news in FB that SP told the PH to end the show with Sarun before Barun leaves.

ya best...this is what gul wants...n she got it...
This content was originally posted by-Aphrodite88

good u spoke your mind
am damn pissed with all these news that is coming in
and sp confirmed he is not leaving
which is true?
i hope i was not taken for a ride by sonia

Oh I bashed them good. I tried to be as politely rude as possible.

You were. Taken for a ride, I mean. Of course, that girl was just doing her job, maintaining a good PR but SP has taken us for granted. Now, instead of asking them regarding the Barun Sobti Quitting news, people should just tell them about how utterly unprofessional they are. How they are playing with the customers' feelings.
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago