Bechara Cheetah... (Page 2)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Originally posted by akshayR

RC might look better than yuvi???? now i have a reason to kill u.
today i saw the episode n u know when zorro said sorry yuvi, my dream man would be RC,,, i was like I hate u zorroDisapprove for me, looks wise toh definitly yuvi n attitude wise also yuvi is perfect at his age.. cummon, how ccan u compare a college student and a teacher in maturity n also RC is a fashion teacher, he would surely look good, there is no comparison. ab aisa na ho k after some days creative team compares alisha n suvi for yuvi tooBroken Heart

areyy di..mujhe na maaro..this is indirect reply to that Rehan vs Yuvraj post..in that i saw a comment..that RC is hot and mature..suvi is also growing mature..and much more than yuvi...so i would like to see some mature love relationship...welli didn't get the meaning of that line..

mature relationship??????

and as i just told..suvi herself and yuvi..they both can't be as mature as RC..first of all he is older than both of them...and second he has seen life more than them..so its not valid to pair up RC-suvi..coz one side u have loads of maturity..and other side..not so much..and that's why its one of more many preferences for Yuvreen...that they r somewhat both at same level...although yuvi goes out of control in case of injustice and suvi...suvi on other hand goes mad in case of violence and handling heart matters.

don't worry bhai,, i know u r a true yuvreen fanTonguejust while reading the line i got emotional
looking at yuvi i was thinking how yuvi is feeling right now,,, in my language, he is like,,, screaming loudly but uski awaz nhi a rhiLOL, neither anybody noticing him,,, i know the thing is dificult to understand but this is my philosophy... (meri mom or mere frnz ko bhi meri baatein samajh nhi aatiLOL)

Yeah..main aisi philosophical baatein samjhta hun..and yeah u r right.. everyone is lost in their world...and iss bechaare ke saath koi bhi nahi hain...u know..i would want to see one emotional moment from his side where he might break down coz of suvi going away from him..i mean he has been good in almost every aspect of acting..but this is one side..i never seen about him..so i would like to see that

Edited by akshayR - 09 November 2012 at 3:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

RC might look better than yuvi???? now i have a reason to kill u.
today i saw the episode n u know when zorro said sorry yuvi, my dream man would be RC,,, i was like I hate u zorroDisapprove for me, looks wise toh definitly yuvi n attitude wise also yuvi is perfect at his age.. cummon, how ccan u compare a college student and a teacher in maturity n also RC is a fashion teacher, he would surely look good, there is no comparison. ab aisa na ho k after some days creative team compares alisha n suvi for yuvi tooBroken Heart

areyy di..mujhe na maaro..this is indirect reply to that Rehan vs Yuvraj post..in that i saw a comment..that RC is hot and mature..suvi is also growing mature..and much more than yuvi...so i would like to see some mature love relationship...welli didn't get the meaning of that line..

mature relationship??????

and as i just told..suvi herself and yuvi..they both can't be as mature as RC..first of all he is older than both of them...and second he has seen life more than them..so its not valid to pair up RC-suvi..coz one side u have loads of maturity..and other side..not so much..and that's why its one of more many preferences for Yuvreen...that they r somewhat both at same level...although yuvi goes out of control in case of injustice and suvi...suvi on other hand goes mad in case of violence and handling heart matters.

don't worry bhai,, i know u r a true yuvreen fanTonguejust while reading the line i got emotional
looking at yuvi i was thinking how yuvi is feeling right now,,, in my language, he is like,,, screaming loudly but uski awaz nhi a rhiLOL, neither anybody noticing him,,, i know the thing is dificult to understand but this is my philosophy... (meri mom or mere frnz ko bhi meri baatein samajh nhi aatiLOL)

Yeah..main aisi philosophical baatein samjhta hun..and yeah u r right.. everyone is lost in their world...and iss bechaare ke saath koi bhi nahi hain...u know..i would want to see one emotional moment from his side where he might break down coz of suvi going away from him..i mean he has been good in almost every aspect of acting..but this is one side..i never him..so i would like to see that

Bingo!!! i want the same... coz jab tak he is not gonna let out wat he actually feels from his heart, he is not going to find any solutionSmile

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Exactly...he needs to throw out whatever stuff he has in his mind..maybe then he will come to know that he loves suvi...coz the way he reacted just becoz ssuvi's fingers touched RC's hands..man!!!!...just a friend that yuvi is considering himself...won't even notice it..he doesn't get that idea that why with just such a small thing...he is getting so angry and possessive...and the best part is when just one disapproval on his action with gyanesh from suvi's side is troubling him so much even when the whole colg agrees with him

Edited by akshayR - 09 November 2012 at 3:14am

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Exactly...he needs to throw out whatever stuff he has in his mind..maybe then he will come to know that he loves suvi...coz the way he reacted just becoz ssuvi's fingers touched RC's hands..man!!!!...just a friend that yuvi is considering himself...won't even notice it..

Actually a frnd can also noticeLOL, but only to tease suvi, not to be mad n jealous at thisWink,, Yuvraj is getting jealous of every second person he sees with suvi coz he is insecure of his place in suvi's life.
N bhai, remember i was talking abt a post i was thinking to update,,, i'll write this today,, tell me ur POV tooSmile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Exactly...he needs to throw out whatever stuff he has in his mind..maybe then he will come to know that he loves suvi...coz the way he reacted just becoz ssuvi's fingers touched RC's hands..man!!!!...just a friend that yuvi is considering himself...won't even notice it..

Actually a frnd can also noticeLOL, but only to tease suvi, not to be mad n jealous at thisWink,, Yuvraj is getting jealous of every second person he sees with suvi coz he is insecure of his place in suvi's life.
N bhai, remember i was talking abt a post i was thinking to update,,, i'll write this today,, tell me ur POV tooSmile
U know the best part is when just one disapproval on his action with gyanesh (from suvi) is troubling him so much even when the whole colg agrees with him

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

U know the best part is when just one disapproval on his action with gyanesh (from suvi) is troubling him so much even when the whole colg agrees with him

in such case i would say suvreen is very lucky... 
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Accha di..i don't remember about your post..firse bataoge uske baare mein ?
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Accha di..i don't remember about your post..firse bataoge uske baare mein ?
i'm wriring, it may take sum time,, its a long one

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index