Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy SG'ians..sorry this week was actually no analysis week from my side coz i was so busy in work..that i didn't really get time to open SG forum..and just saw the episode and comment on few posts..Phew!!..busy days...right now..m back!...So bad news for all those who i bore and give sleeping pills while reading my stuff..and good news for those who enjoy it...

As u can see..this post will be more on Yuvi and Yuvreen..so lemme start with RC for now...

Well..RC..u were awesome yesterday...during all those photo session..playing with vivaan..and then tricking Suvi and vivaan to win the race in the Racing Game Split Second (i actually play that game..so i know it...๐Ÿ˜›)..and the best part..was his celebratory dance when he wins the race..i can remember myself doing that when all my friends play...๐Ÿ˜† And then the pillow fight..was so exciting...But u know..by seeing few episodes of RC-Suvi together...i realized one thing..RC might look better than yuvi...and maybe more mature than him..but it would be real strange to have a relationship between them..i mean..m enjoying their fun moments and sort of not when RC sometimes looks at her (Now that's not my jealousy track starting now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..that is a general perspective ! ๐Ÿ˜Š)..

I mean he is mature yes..but far too mature for suvi..i mean suvi at her age can't be that mature anyday..(imagine me and sahas for example..she can't be as mature as me..and its just because of age and experience in life factor..sorry sahas if u feel offended ๐Ÿ˜Š)

..whereas yuvi on other side..yes suvi is a bit mature than him..but in some cases..like she was blabbering with zorro and naro..signs of immaturity shows there..but yuvi taking that thing so positively..that was real mature stuff from him...So in other words..yuvi can still match those levels of maturity suvi has..but suvi can't do the same with RC..and yuvi can turn himself mature by just thinking before doing anything 

Also their fun scenes are nice..but it's a bit strange when suvi actually hits RC with the pillow...i mean..it doesn't look like a student-teacher relationship at all...I know its all Yuvreen for me..but m not a hater of RC-Suvi pair too..its just that they both don't fit into that segment of relationship of love.(No offense to MM fans here) For me..it is strange for student-teacher relationship to turn into a love relationship..given the maturity level and age they both have..

Now Yuvi..well the cheetah is in serious state of confusion plus jealousy...but yes it was really sweet of him to go to suvi' house and ask for help regarding him..but udhar jaake..he got into more anger and disappointment..๐Ÿ˜› but yuvi..lemme ask one thing..why r u so angry by just some fingers of suvi touching RC hands???๐Ÿ˜‰..man!!!...that was some anger..but i liked the way he came thinking about love and what suvi told him about that in their last meeting (Phew..i don't even when they last met..was it the episode when they had the Ishq Wala Love song played in BG ???  ) 

So basically..it happened exactly what i anticipated...yuvi seeing RC dropping suvi and they becoming close friends..and yuvi won't getting even a slight of a chance to meet her...and now since his place of good friends..and keeping her happy..is taken by RC now he might realize what is she in his life..So we might see Yuvi saying I LOVE TOPPER in coming 2 weeks i think..but yes he needs to be given regular shock treatments directly (Seeing RC-suvi) or indirectly ( Like Zorro did chopsey of yuvi in the precap..aur jale par namak mirch masala daal diya ๐Ÿ˜†)

Before wrapping up...i wanted to talk about support..i mean take for instance suvi..when she was in problem..if not parents..she got support from Annie,Naro and Zorro..and who helped her all the way..and in the way..Mumma and Tultuli also joined in...but yuvi..well..he has no one..simply no one except rathi who is almost good-for-nothing right now as couldn't save yuvi from that beating from gyanesh's gang and is lost in his own TOTA world...Ab toh Zorro ne bhi yuvi ka saath chodd kar RC ke peeche jaana shuru kar diya hain  ๐Ÿ˜† So in one way..yuvi is all alone in this...and he has to come out of this somehow on his own!!..Bechara yuvi  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ALL THE BEST to him!!  Just hope u realizes his love soon..and gets suvi back in his life before its too late๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
Yesterday I was really feeling bad for Yuvi๐Ÿ˜ญ At first he wasn't able to decide what he wants in life and then he saw suvi happy with another person...But Its all become of his own mistake, he should realize his love soon..

Btw awesome Post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘

awsome post ๐Ÿ˜Š
felt bad for yuvi ... lekin its his own undoing... i thought that the jeep ride back would bring him to realise his feelings thoda bahut... but haayee...
ye yuvi realise kare tab tak pata nahi kya hoga... bechara cheetah... right now he's confused, jealous, sad, angry and upset... cute wala mixed bag of emotions...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah I feel super bad for Yuvi but in the end I hope this will work out for the better and somewhat smoothly. i am not sure if he will confess in the next two weeks but god I think at this point I would be dying of happiness if he at least realized he was in love by the next two weeks. I just want our cheetah and topper back together before it's too late because I totally agree with akshay that the ReSu relationship is a little weird and the fact that he is her teacher makes it totally inappropriate !! Today's episode was just like the epitome of cliffhangers. I feel like there won't be much Yuvreen action monday but the episode will be more focused on Yuvi and his thoughts. 
well by that I love you topper thing I meant that he realizes it soon...confess toh pata nahi kab karega ye idiot ๐Ÿ˜›
RC might look better than yuvi???? now i have a reason to kill u.
today i saw the episode n u know when zorro said sorry yuvi, my dream man would be RC,,, i was like I hate u zorro๐Ÿ˜’ for me, looks wise toh definitly yuvi n attitude wise also yuvi is perfect at his age.. cummon, how ccan u compare a college student and a teacher in maturity n also RC is a fashion teacher, he would surely look good, there is no comparison. ab aisa na ho k after some days creative team compares alisha n suvi for yuvi too๐Ÿฅบ
Originally posted by kim.rayat

RC might look better than yuvi???? now i have a reason to kill u.
today i saw the episode n u know when zorro said sorry yuvi, my dream man would be RC,,, i was like I hate u zorro๐Ÿ˜’ for me, looks wise toh definitly yuvi n attitude wise also yuvi is perfect at his age.. cummon, how ccan u compare a college student and a teacher in maturity n also RC is a fashion teacher, he would surely look good, there is no comparison. ab aisa na ho k after some days creative team compares alisha n suvi for yuvi too๐Ÿฅบ

areyy di..mujhe na maaro..this is indirect reply to that Rehan vs Yuvraj post..in that i saw a comment..that RC is hot and mature..suvi is also growing mature..and much more than yuvi...so i would like to see some mature love relationship...welli didn't get the meaning of that line..

mature relationship??????

and as i just told..suvi herself and yuvi..they both can't be as mature as RC..first of all he is older than both of them...and second he has seen life more than them..so its not valid to pair up RC-suvi..coz one side u have loads of maturity..and other side..not so much..and that's why its one of more many preferences for Yuvreen...that they r somewhat both at same level...although yuvi goes out of control in case of injustice and suvi...suvi on other hand goes mad in case of violence and handling heart matters.
Originally posted by akshayR

areyy di..mujhe na maaro..this is indirect reply to that Rehan vs Yuvraj post..in that i saw a comment..that RC is hot and mature..suvi is also growing mature..and much more than yuvi...so i would like to see some mature love relationship...welli didn't get the meaning of that line..

mature relationship??????

and as i just told..suvi herself and yuvi..they both can't be as mature as RC..first of all he is older than both of them...and second he has seen life more than them..so its not valid to pair up RC-suvi..coz one side u have loads of maturity..and other side..not so much..and that's why its one of more many preferences for Yuvreen...that they r somewhat both at same level...although yuvi goes out of control in case of injustice and suvi...suvi on other hand goes mad in case of violence and handling heart matters.

don't worry bhai,, i know u r a true yuvreen fan๐Ÿ˜›just while reading the line i got emotional
looking at yuvi i was thinking how yuvi is feeling right now,,, in my language, he is like,,, screaming loudly but uski awaz nhi a rhi๐Ÿ˜†, neither anybody noticing him,,, i know the thing is dificult to understand but this is my philosophy... (meri mom or mere frnz ko bhi meri baatein samajh nhi aati๐Ÿ˜†)
Originally posted by kim.rayat

don't worry bhai,, i know u r a true yuvreen fan๐Ÿ˜›just while reading the line i got emotional
looking at yuvi i was thinking how yuvi is feeling right now,,, in my language, he is like,,, screaming loudly but uski awaz nhi a rhi๐Ÿ˜†, neither anybody noticing him,,, i know the thing is dificult to understand but this is my philosophy... (meri mom or mere frnz ko bhi meri baatein samajh nhi aati๐Ÿ˜†)

Yeah..main aisi philosophical baatein samjhta hun..and yeah u r right.. everyone is lost in their world...and iss bechaare ke saath koi bhi nahi hain...u know..i would want to see one emotional moment from his side where he might break down coz of suvi going away from him..i mean he has been good in almost every aspect of acting..but this is one side..i never seen about him..so i would like to see that
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
Originally posted by akshayR

Yeah..main aisi philosophical baatein samjhta hun..and yeah u r right.. everyone is lost in their world...and iss bechaare ke saath koi bhi nahi hain...u know..i would want to see one emotional moment from his side where he might break down coz of suvi going away from him..i mean he has been good in almost every aspect of acting..but this is one side..i never him..so i would like to see that

Bingo!!! i want the same... coz jab tak he is not gonna let out wat he actually feels from his heart, he is not going to find any solution๐Ÿ˜Š