Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

PH not responsible for BS Quitting?- ARTICLE! (Page 4)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I dont believe its Barun...I think he has been forced to say this. ANyway there were such strong rumors about him quitting because he didnt like the script.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83shagun_sarun

madhurima.devu Senior Member
madhurima.devu
madhurima.devu

Even I don't think ph is responsible for barun quitting.. Just think he kept 2 months back.. Then itself they discussed about Sheetal track?? I don't think so... Secondly mishti hinted us that he wants to leave n I turn bashed her forcing her to leave IF... Even she hinted us that they want end the show b4 barun leaving.. So they might thought of honeymoon track n happy ending.. So they rushed n exposed Shyam... But may b sp forced them to continue the show... They don't have other option they might have started with Sheetal track... So they indirectly they hinted us that they ran out ideas... So blame anyone... I seriously suggest them to end the show..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmayuri099srija.singh04shagun_sarun

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

oh well wat to sayClapthan this...guess we deserve this as loyal ones Confusedi rest my case now...stayed positive for a long-ish(pun intended) time n if this is wat we get then that's ok we can't be forceful to anyone

srija.singh04shagun_sarun

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
ridiculous...how can an actor ask to change the story line as per his convenience...
i would say its truly unprofessional...
if anyone is not happy with the track,let them quit and let someone replace them...
instead blackmailinh producers to change the story line as per one's convenience is very bad...
in the serial world everyone knows that a successful serial may go for 2-3 years...actors know this from start itself right...they should be prepared for that...did he thought that serial will be flop and will last for only one year?Ouchcome on...he should have taken enough break after his previous serial...now telling that he wants to be in the serial and  needs a long break is stupidityShocked

only one thing i can say now ...guys...give us a break nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanshagun_sarunP.Srinivas

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikku87

ridiculous...how can an actor ask to change the story line as per his convenience...
i would say its truly unprofessional...
if anyone is not happy with the track,let them quit and let someone replace them...
instead blackmailinh producers to change the story line as per one's convenience is very bad...
in the serial world everyone knows that a successful serial may go for 2-3 years...actors know this from start itself right...they should be prepared for that...did he thought that serial will be flop and will last for only one year?Ouchcome on...he should have taken enough break after his previous serial...now telling that he wants to be in the serial and  needs a long break is stupidityShocked

only one thing i can say now ...guys...give us a break nowLOL

He is not demanding a script change, instead he is leaving...why blame sobti for everything?Ouch

go2sleep83VasuS

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurima.devu

Even I don't think ph is responsible for barun quitting.. Just think he kept 2 months back.. Then itself they discussed about Sheetal track?? I don't think so... Secondly mishti hinted us that he wants to leave n I turn bashed her forcing her to leave IF... Even she hinted us that they want end the show b4 barun leaving.. So they might thought of honeymoon track n happy ending.. So they rushed n exposed Shyam... But may b sp forced them to continue the show... They don't have other option they might have started with Sheetal track... So they indirectly they hinted us that they ran out ideas... So blame anyone... I seriously suggest them to end the show..

Exactly my thoughts!  I think this is exactly what happened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
this article was published few hours ago..but I don't see any authenticity in this article..
They put has name incorrect, plus I am doing justice to role doesn't look like Baurn's statement
Plz don't believe all atricles that you see, pll gonna take advantage and publish all kind of article
wait till you hear form Barun on Tuesday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

pkpkpk Senior Member
pkpkpk
pkpkpk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

Oh please we r not idiots to not understand that his longist break is for that f**king god damned movie of his. I AM DONE NOW>
the day Sobti is last shown on the show would be my last day of IPK, last day of any of the fourlions' show, last day of watching star ever and also the last day of watching Sobti perform.
I AM DONE NOW...
FOREVER

same to me alsoCry

srija.singh04shagun_sarun

Go to top