Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

PH not responsible for BS Quitting?- ARTICLE! (Page 3)

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
dis r all forced by ph

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinashagun_sarun

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
CryBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
He has been forced to say this ... We all know wat Gul planned for next track ... She planned to killArhi story ...

shagun_sarun

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TouchOfArHi

He is not doing anything for his movie, the pack up was in late August...

And he was forced to lie abt this shit.

Gul was going to ruin the track showing Arnav choosing Shitall over Khushi and Khushi being with another track!

Sobti cried so much on the sets because of Gul!

My take, you don't like this post,

it gives me a clear image of you not liking Barun or ArHi.

Spare 2 minutes of your life and like this post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281037

~Regards...

48 Canadian Sobti Fans

are u saying, i don't like barrun or arhi because i posted this article?

this  is so not fare n rude...i love sobti n have never been in love with any tv actor so much!

this is very bad to just accuse me, if you don't really know me!Cry
nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Who knows if this is true because so many facts are coming out that he has deliberately been made to say that.  I for one am not ready to believe the foolish article . 

shagun_sarun

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I honestly as a fan am really pissed. I know he wants to move further up in life (who doesn't) and go onto the big screen but really...would 1 year have killed? It's just a matter of 1 year and the time flies by like nothing. He could have left when his contract is up and surely by then SP would have no problems. It saddens me that the one who will suffer most is us, who watch this show everyday.

Edited by Shas3 - 08 November 2012 at 10:09pm

srija.singh04shagun_sarun

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

It is the same article that has been posted over and over again. The PH is busy painting Barun the scapegoat but we know better. 
And u can believe what the other sources r saying, laying the entire blame on the PH, just think does any of this make any sense,
Well to be frank I don't know the whole story so wouldn't lay blame on anyone. The point that is not getting through with me is why would a production house deliberately want to drag down its one of the most popular shows, considering their new show has just been launched and if they do not consider their fans they r going to lose them. And if the track planned was so bad, wouldn't all the followers of this show think a 100 times before watching any of their other shows. ANd then how did the channel approve this track? And finally if this track is going to ruin ASR's and Khushi's characters, why isn't Sanaya leaving? So blaming the PH entirely isn't making much sense at least to me. What I see as a more plausible reason is Mr. Sobti taking a permanent or a temporary break for his movie (the length of the break depending on the success or failure of his movie). 

what I am not able to understand, why would they deliberately destroy the track so ruthlessly? Its their story right? And if they r really so much fedup they could have let the channel sell the show to some other PH, fourlions wouldn't have had an issue with that. And now after the mahaepisode, its impossible to even think that they can drag the show in the direction the rumors r claiming they wanted to. I mean Arnav knows the truth and is 100% sure that Aarav cannot be his son. There is no MU between ASR and Khushi. ASR said 'main kabhi aisa tha hi nai', so specifying he was never a playboy. And Khushi saying she is with him forever, whatever the situation maybe. So its getting really hard to digest the rumor that ASR would leave with Sheetal and Khushi will fall for another man. It just doesn't make any sense. What seems more sensible though, is that Mr. Sobti is leaving for his movie's promotions, and then depending on the results of the movie, his "longish break" would become temporary or permanent. I mean its really easy to fool the masses, u feed them some story and without even thinking about the logic behind it, they just start repeating it. Gosh! such a mess. Well m sure of myself though, the day they last show Sobti as Arnav would be my last day of viewing the show, last day of viewing any of fourlions' show, last day od viewing star and also the last day of viewing Barun Sobti's movies, shows anything. What can change all this for me is if they just wrap up the show in a months time and give us a fairytale ending that we can cherish forever in our memories.
And to clarify another thing, I love ASR more than BS, I know BS cz of ASR and if I lose ASR, and turn my back on the show, the PH and the channel, I cannot still support Mr. Sobti. SO if ASR ends, BS also ends for me.

mayuri099shagun_sarun

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL
they're lying for sure. What did they think? that IPK fans are FOOLS????
They even misspelled his name ("Varun"?) !!
there's no doubt that the article is lying to ruin BS's image.

shagun_sarun

Go to top