PH not responsible for BS Quitting?- ARTICLE! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
he's not doing justice to the role ?? really ?😲
these r not his words...he was forced !
PH forced him
I give up!!
If he comes back i will ,otherwise i wont!!

Frankly i can never ever see khushi rabba veying anyone else than arnav!!
The thought itself makes me puke!!
Its disgusting!!
And def i dont wont to subject myself to this torture so sorry i quit too!!

P.s .i still love sobti no matter what!!
P.p.s.4 LIONS U SUCK!!!
Barun sobti is being professinal and does not want to burn briges that's why  he is not disclosing the real reasons why he is leaving.  It is good that he is not blaming anyone and leaving on good terms.
whatever!! i am just leaving the show with him BAS! 
PH is reponsible for Barun's exit. Friends let's boycott IPKKND . Very unfair towards Barun
Just the end god damn show! Not interested in watching some unknown taking Barun's place. Sanaya too deserves her due. 
Is he same barun??
Waqt sab ko badal deta hai!!
The PH supported him alot! 
Which other production house would let their male lead actor leave for a good 2 months. 
Barun has signed movies and he needs to shoot and promote them.
He is moving on, so be it! 

Stop blaming Gul Khan and the PH for something they didn't do.

The only place Gul and the PH are to be blamed for rightfully is because they don't have a proper story line! 
Fans need to accept the fact that Barun is moving on, he doesn't really care about the show anymore. He got the boost what he needed from it
Originally posted by nerina

Who knows if this is true because so many facts are coming out that he has deliberately been made to say that.  I for one am not ready to believe the foolish article . 

i agree am sure its all a game n Barun is made the scapegoat... PH n Gul i hate u for life...
Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

The PH supported him alot! 
Which other production house would let their male lead actor leave for a good 2 months. 
Barun has signed movies and he needs to shoot and promote them.
He is moving on, so be it! 

Stop blaming Gul Khan and the PH for something they didn't do.

The only place Gul and the PH are to be blamed for rightfully is because they don't have a proper story line! 
Fans need to accept the fact that Barun is moving on, he doesn't really care about the show anymore. He got the boost what he needed from it

You know before, I too was blaming the PH and whatnot. But after reading your comment, I am starting to agree with you. I mean No PH lets an actor leave for like 2 months so he can shoot his film. I just wish they end the show so I can say "at least he stuck to the show til the end" (regardless of how it had to end). Anyway, I don't know what to believe because there are so many stories going around like barun is being made a scapegoat or he is tired of the show itself. But as I mentioned in another topic, I just hope whatever happens happens for the best. If someone has to leave, so be it.